• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I can be your hero, baby

Almitra

Warrior-poet
I find myself with a craving to play a male "hero" character. The details of the character depend on the story, but while he's multi-dimensional the core trait of this character is his heroic heart. This is the guy you can trust to show up, speak up, and swoop in for the rescue.

I consider myself literate; I usually write 2-5 paragraphs. I would like a literate to advanced partner who writes 2+ paragraphs and contributes to the story. My characters are multi-dimensional and I expect yours to be.

I'm great at creating side-characters and enjoy a moderate degree of world-building. I'm not interested in a story in which romance is the primary plot but am open to it, if it emerges from the story. Partners need to be 21+ particularly for romance or violence. IRL I am a 21+ woman.

I'm particularly keen on: historical, futuristic, sci-fi, magical, supernatural, contemporary fantasy, and dystopian role plays.

If you're in need of a good-guy, message me with your plot or pairing proposal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back