• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter: The Next Zodiac

Roki R Kankai

Intelligent Zombie
Its Been Years Since Gon And the Zodiac Have Thrived Years Since The entire hunter society Ventured to the new world. Years since The number of successful applicants for the hunter exam has fallen. years since more groups like the phantom troupe has risen.

Now a new age has doned Where The Chosen will Rise and the New Zodiac Will Be Born.

You are but one of twelve and it is time you made Your Mark on the world.

This is a idea i have working on for a while i am willing to shape the story a bit for each member This is the first roleplay i want to thrive I have never made a Really successful Roleplay and would Accept whatever help possible.

also If someone could provide a map of the Hunter x Hunter world that would be awesome.

Hey just want to say I would be up for this I love hunter x hunter.

Oh and well I've found two maps!

latest
latest

@Naloth It can be detailed or simple although simple would be easier since I am still brushing up on my grammer.

@NekoChanBo Thanks. I Like hunter x hunter too but I don't know what nen would be best for the kind of character i have in mind

And There are 2 Sets of twelve zodiac The chinese Zodiac and the Astral i Was thinking the Two Zodiac could be rivals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back