• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter RP anyone? (OC x Canon) + doubling

ANIMEWEEB101

Levi's Wife 💅
*sigh* Okay here we go: Hello! So I've been looking around on this sight before and have not found anyone --yet--who has post something about wanting to do a Hunter X Hunter RP...and now since I'm cooped up in my small apartment and have been binge watching animes constantly, I have found myself craving to use my OC for a RP. And right about now I'm screaming in my head because I haven't found anyone.

Anyways --excuse my ranting-- I need to find partner to RP with. I can play just about any well known characters but I am looking for someone to play Killua for me!

Here's my OC:

VhiNHawFt9jkK8i8-5RLkiNckgqdEWeAns420HxuBI_OK0Oi262CzniMvutmcrHjFpMb8eawYwlgtVz0S24vdB5h5yZwQbPKhmDBj7EeYNnpqHY0aix5mI0wtxffWU7B9zITQ-XS

(age differs depending on who she's paired up with)

Name: Kaiya Kuronuma

Height: 4’9/5’5

Weight: 100.2 lbs/ 112 lbs

Birthday: 07/04/XX

Nen Type: Conjurer

Likes: Strawberries, non-dangerous animals, and all types of food

Dislikes: Boasters, cooking, waking up early

Bio: Her clan are assassins that are rivals with Zoldyck Clan, though they aren’t necessarily at each other’s throats. More of a rivalry for who’s the strongest family of assassins. Her family is able to utilize the ability of animals such as: Snake, Wolf, and Bull. (these do take a lot of energy and power from her so it's hard to switch)

Snake Features/Abilities - Green snake eyes along with the ability to see body heat, the ability to sense anything within a three yard radius, can dislocate her jaw, eject venom from her teeth
Wolf Features/Abilities - Blue wolf eyes along with the ability of keen eye sight, sharp and strong teeth, the capability to run for a long distance on bumpy ground
Bull Features/Abilities - An angry red bulls eye, thick skin and strong power, endurance is high, along with strong horns

Her goal is to become a Blacklist Hunter to make her parents proud, they had allowed her to try out for the Hunter Exams, but if she fails then she cannot try again and instead has to become an assassin.

Personality: She is courageous, curious, kind, but if you were to get on her bad side, impulsive, rude, and sarcastic.

I swear I'll be forever grateful if someone was to PM me...heh..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back