• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter: A New Journey OOC Chat

Woah just imagine the power Carina has with signs.

She could just stick a 'Do Not Enter' sign in the middle of a path. It'd throw off people and have them actually halt to consider listening to the random sign or ignore it. Or in the midst of a fight she just pulls out a 'Stop sign. The opponent is confused and resisting the habitual urge to obey the sign. What should they do? Obey the blaring red sign or ignore the civil law?

Signs are powerful. Heck she should also have the yellow tape that they use for crime scenes or orange cones.

Woah just imagine the power Carina has with signs.

She could just stick a 'Do Not Enter' sign in the middle of a path. It'd throw off people and have them actually halt to consider actually listening to the random sign or ignore it. Or in the midst of a fight she just pulls out a 'Stop sign. The opponent is confused and resisting the habitual urge to obey the sign. What should they do? Obey the blaring red sign or ignore the civil law?

Signs are powerful. Heck she should also have the yellow tape that they use for crime scenes or orange cones.
*Evil laughter* Someone gets it... lmao

Good to hear people are psyched for this!
I am very happy with the consistency and quality of posts, I hope we can keep this kind of pace up in the future!

Dishonoured Dishonoured
I wanted to congratulate you on your engagement! Just wanted to touch base to see what your posting schedule will be like going forth.

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse
I have noticed you haven't posted as well, wanted to make sure you are still with us!

Last edited:
Good to hear people are psyched for this!
I am very happy with the consistency and quality of posts, I hope we can keep this kind of pace up in the future!

Dishonoured Dishonoured
I wanted to congratulate you on your engagement! Just wanted to touch base to see what your posting schedule will be like going forth.

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse
I have noticed you haven't posted as well, wanted to make sure you are still with us!
Yeah getting back to posting very soon.

Tiring, lol. My shift today was nuts, glad to finally be hitting the sack and relaxing. How was your day Jade?

Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Life. Life. Cross Cross MidnightStar MidnightStar Dishonoured Dishonoured Aurum Aurum Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

On Wednesday, we will be moving on to the more exciting part of the rp, just so everyone knows! If you haven't posted yet, no need to worry, there will be more chances for interaction as the rp goes on! Posts still look great guys, lets get this train moving (literally, there's a train)!

On a side note, has anyone seen Devilman Crybaby here? That show is fucking with me man....

;-;
How am I even supposed to feel? You throw episode 8 at me and it is sad. Episode 9 rolls around and it is 100xs sadder and messed and then that final episode!
WHAT? PLEASE, IS THIS SHOW INTENDED FOR AN EMOTIONALLY STABLE AUDIENCE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back