• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter: A New Journey OOC Chat

;-;
How am I even supposed to feel? You throw episode 8 at me and it is sad. Episode 9 rolls around and it is 100xs sadder and messed and then that final episode!
WHAT? PLEASE, IS THIS SHOW INTENDED FOR AN EMOTIONALLY STABLE AUDIENCE?

I know right! Gosh...the episode with Miki really makes you think about humanity...and the dark capabilities we have...

Pshh, life, spoilers now everyone knows
something bad happens to Miki
But seriously, would we really do something that awful if we were really afraid of something? I suppose I wouldn't know, I have never been in that state of panic before... I don't think I would dance around with heads on sticks, to give myself credit.
Guys should low key watch Devilman Crybaby though, good show

Pshh, life, spoilers now everyone knows
something bad happens to Miki
But seriously, would we really do something that awful if we were really afraid of something? I suppose I wouldn't know, I have never been in that state of panic before... I don't think I would dance around with heads on sticks, to give myself credit.

Look who's spoiling! D:<

No one look at the spoilers if you haven't watched.

Sadly I can see people capable of it. I mean look at all these groups brainwashed or wars happening where children are even being bombed? There are monsters out there, and some of them are among us.

I watched it the other day and I agree. Also humanity has done stuff like that before. Witch hunts? Genocide? Yeh.

Depression, drugs, gore, breasts and sex. If you like those things, you'll like this anime. Honestly the only anime Netflix special I have enjoyed and I enjoyed it a lot.

Aurum Aurum What did you think of it?

Devilman Crybaby was epic. Berserk and Evangelion were both influenced by Devilman. Like, how metal can you get?

Berserk is my favorite manga and I can definitely see where inspiration was drawn.
The question is who is worse, Ryo or Griffith?

My hatred of Griffith is deep. I mean, Ryo is a piece of work, but Griffith envokes more emotions in me personally.

LOLZ A guy could be Satan and literally do what was done in the last episode of Devilman Crybaby, and I still hate Griffith more xD

I agree, lol.
Griffith made everything personal, Ryo is just literally Satan, so can we really blame him? At least Guts has new friends now...
I suppose Griffith is sort of Satan as well, considering he is a god and all.

*Table Flip*

I AM THE MOST STUPID CLOWN THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEEEEEEENNNNN, I JUST TRIED EDITING MY CS TWICE, TWICE I SAY AND BOTH TIMES I FREAKING TABBED BACK A PAGE BY ACCIDENT SOME. FREAKING. HOW. And basically y'know, just lost all the totally "cool" progress I made and the second time I tried recovering what I could remember but did the same thing again. AND NOW, my saltiness just went on another level and I can't even freaking remember most of the hoodoo bs I wrote and I am not up for a third failed attempt tonight, so I am sorry for the delay already with the character sheet...But I will try again tomorrow and hopefully I can get it done.

Good! Sorry that I let things get all quiet, post will be coming right after I get home from school and do the finishing touches.
How are you Aurum?
Its all good dude, we can wait.
Im ok, but I'm kind of sick. Having a cold in the middle of summer is the worse.

The middle of summer!? Do you live on the moon or something?
It is the middle of winter for us earth-folk!

... Nothing exists beyond the northern hemisphere for us America-folk.
Anyhow, winter in Argentina is probably a lot nicer than the summer where I am from.

You should be grateful for hot! I would kill for some nice, humid weather. We have it dry and we have it cold, and when it is summer it is 2x drier. That is just the yearly weather and it is never stable!

Like I would post for first seat...but honestly that'd go against my character's character sooooo I think I'll wait. Gotta keep true to Hina!

Like I would post for first seat...but honestly that'd go against my character's character sooooo I think I'll wait. Gotta keep true to Hina!
That's why I'm waiting . Cilla is a strategist so she looks for the best route for her and her team/partner. XD

Castello Castello Unless it's okay to post. I want to post but just don't want to do for event one. I'm hoping to snatch up event #2 or #3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back