• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter: A New Journey OOC Chat

That's why I'm waiting . Cilla is a strategist so she looks for the best route for her and her team/partner. XD

When your competitive instincts are trying to kick in but it goes against everything of your character. The conundrum. Let us wait Midnight. Who shall be our first poster? Oh but then I have the fear that I'll click open onto the site the next day and there's only one spot left. It's like musical chairs all over again...

When your competitive instincts are trying to kick in but it goes against everything of your character. The conundrum. Let us wait Midnight. Who shall be our first poster? Oh but then I have the fear that I'll click open onto the site the next day and there's only one spot left. It's like musical chairs all over again...
I know the anticipation is killing me! The other problem is that I have work tomorrow so I really don't want everyone to take up the good spots. XD I'll work with anything though. XD Any of the events would be fun to do.

I know the anticipation is killing me! The other problem is that I have work tomorrow so I really don't want everyone to take up the good spots. XD I'll work with anything though. XD Any of the events would be fun to do.

Aye aye that's the spirit friend!

That's why I'm waiting . Cilla is a strategist so she looks for the best route for her and her team/partner. XD

Castello Castello Unless it's okay to post. I want to post but just don't want to do for event one. I'm hoping to snatch up event #2 or #3
If no one's character is interested in first class, I can just skip that event and let people move on to the others. If your character's the competitive type, or tired of stooping down to the low, then you might want to act : P. (A small hint is you can actually enter any of the six coaches illustrated in the diagram, theoretically meaning you could skip the first three events or tackle them in any order if your character is smart enough. The other two, however, may be unavoidable.)

Also, I was very unclear on this (wanted to get a post out before work) but if you want to discuss with your partner IC before entering, you can do that, but it will waste time.

So when can we start posting?
Right now!

Last edited:
So... Is 14 paragraphs detailed enough to be the first post? :0
I hope so because I spent a whole lotta time writing this,,,, lmao I just hope you guys can understand it

Castello Castello
Hope that was good?
Yup, looks good everyone!
I suppose that is also my fault that people are writing of each other, so I apologize. If you're in the middle of posting, just let everyone know you have started and plan to finish. We don't have too many people, so I don't expect it to be too, too messy.

MidnightStar MidnightStar
Hey, I just wanted to make sure Lazy was okay with your character dragging Sterling with her. I know it is a little thing, but it is theoretically godmodding, something I want to keep an eye out for. If you want to take control of a character, it is best to ask for permission before doing so (I also do not know if this was discussed elsewhere but I wanted to check anyway).

MidnightStar MidnightStar
Hey, I just wanted to make sure Lazy was okay with your character dragging Sterling with her. I know it is a little thing, but it is theoretically godmodding, something I want to keep an eye out for. If you want to take control of a character, it is best to ask for permission before doing so (I also do not know if this was discussed elsewhere but I wanted to check anyway).

Sorry I just seen this post? but like Lazy said I did ask. Sorry should of told you about it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back