• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter x Hunter: A New Journey OOC Chat

Castello

The Original Chef Kitten
IC...........OOC...........CS
Hey everyone! This is our little OOC chat, feel free to discuss whatever you please, related or unrelated to the RP. Come and say hello, watch this and feel free to add your opinion!

To start a little discussion, who is your favorite HxH character? Mine is Leorio, always found him an entertaining character, especially in that last arc of the anime.

I love them all they are my children.

Also i cannot come up with a good idea for a character :/ any suggestions?

Aurum Aurum
Yeah, I suppose it is pretty broad, HxH has a huge assortment of characters. Since your characters will have nen in the future, you could base your character off of what you might want them to be? (Emission, Enhancement, Manipulation, ect..) It has always been implied an individuals ability in nen is linked to how they are as a person.

If you want to draw influence from the manga/anime, a little is fine as well.

Yeah, but I need like a starting point, a concept for the character. Hmmmm... Someone kinda like Gon I think.

I often get my motivation for character from images. Maybe look on pintrest/tumblr to see if you can find an image of someone who is youthful and naive like Gon? XD

Sounds good! I look forward to seeing the result. Good luck, if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

I don't think I'll start anytime soon, so you guys have a lot of time to plot up your characters. No need to rush! : )

I already drew mine and im trying to decide of their gender. But it looks kinda androgynous so i think I'm going to continue with Murata's long-standing tradition of boys who look like pretty girls.

That's a hunter x hunter thing for sure XD. I remember how Pitou's gender got everyone in a loop until this image of her bust came out... I think people are still confused whether they're a girl or boy.

There he is. I also wanted to make it similar to the manga's art style.

Attachments

• 20180118_171732_HDR.jpg
    20180118_171732_HDR.jpg
    1,020.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow, that is really good, looks exactly like the manga XD.
Looks like he would be into martial arts or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back