• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hunter-Knights of Avalon [Interest Check] [OPEN]

Rurnur Rurnur Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3 marshmarrow marshmarrow Doctor Nope Doctor Nope SoraHikari SoraHikari Jean Otus Jean Otus Bill Nein Bill Nein seasonedcat seasonedcat Kirby3178 Kirby3178 kasigi kasigi Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus Renny Renny Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 Shadow Shadow
Hey everyone! Good news. The character sheet is up, just click here to visit it and make your character. Next up I'll be making a lore thread where you will find all the general information that you need for this roleplay, and you'll also be able to make your questions there. However, I wanted to ask: Do you guys prefer if we have a Discord group for communication and OOC, a group DM here on this website, or simply an OOC page here?

someone who uses technology as a base for their magic. Think of a necromancy, but with computers and a.i.

Also, how many characters can we create. I have this dude, but I think he is too powerful, so I want to split his abilities into three people. But if not, I’ll just think of a different idea for a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back