• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

Oh, and FrostFire FrostFire depending on Mei's schedule she will have to get back to her place to teach sparring, I assume.)
Yes, she would need to do that.
Perhaps she could have a lesson with one of Petyrsson's men, and she could request an audience with her...? Or maybe a meeting to get Mei up to date?
I have a feeling they will have met at least once before...

Yes, she would need to do that.
Perhaps she could have a lesson with one of Petyrsson's men, and she could request an audience with her...? Or maybe a meeting to get Mei up to date?
I have a feeling they will have met at least once before...
Yes, have her know him as one of Petyrsson's underlings that trains with her (I'm saying that other people's subordinates will also train together) and she can maybe call him out knowing that he is a messenger who can deliver the request for an audience.

I seem to do this Elowyn Elowyn but can Petyrsson know of Devdan though only in she convinced him to give her information? He does, after all, sell high-value items to the upper tiers of society.

Damn it all to hell, yall. Im trying to go to sleep for work. And yall choose NOW to start poating? Guh!!!
Ok
1st shower
2nd replies
3rd sleep for avout 3 and ahlf hours then go pull off another 9hr shift.

I seem to do this Elowyn Elowyn but can Petyrsson know of Devdan though only in she convinced him to give her information? He does, after all, sell high-value items to the upper tiers of society.
Sure, can you give me more details of what their interactions would be like?

Damn it all to hell, yall. Im trying to go to sleep for work. And yall choose NOW to start poating? Guh!!!
Ok
1st shower
2nd replies
3rd sleep for avout 3 and ahlf hours then go pull off another 9hr shift.
Dang... that's a looooong shift. I'm sorry/not sorry~! :grinningteeth:
Or just sleep.

Lady Astra Lady Astra About the coding, I just take freebies from the Coding Center and fiddle with them to get em to do what I want. There are some I can PM you if you want some of the free ones I've accumulated! :) Happy talking to ya (and anyone else who is interested) about coding. Although I cannot code myself, I'm learning~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back