• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

I will try to finish the Hunter CS today, but it will be hard for me to access a device to do so until Monday, so my apologies

Okay slim slim why you would have child creature slave when you don't like children or supernaturals?

(By to way suprice gender switch, ;) and do he like cats?)

Lady Astra Lady Astra
If the supernatural creature is useful then he keeps it around. Liking has nothing to do with his ulterior motive. Your character is a supernatural creature so I doubt he likes them very much, cat-human or not.

If the supernatural creature is useful then he keeps it around. Liking has nothing to do with his ulterior motive. Your character is a supernatural creature so I doubt he likes them very much, cat-human or not.
Okay first i felt good when you say that he would like me, but then i remember that i could be used to breeding or organ farm...

Okay first i felt good when you say that he would like me, but then i remember that i could be used to breeding or organ farm...
Idk why everyone is so into slavery and stuff like...breeding or whatever. He's a Hunter, he's going to hunt not enslave everything he sees. Organ farm? What

Organ farm? What
When every organ in Nekomimi regenerates back to state before dying, it also means those parts that has been severed away from body. That means if you take heart away from nekomimi and put it to another body, heart will fasten itself to new body when in Nekomimi there wouldn't be heart and all her cell would die again and again until they die finally.

^Way to kill nekomimi if you don't want kill her again after she has waken is remove heart, lung(s) or head.

As there isn't male nekomimis they need to breed with humans or other creatures, there is 50/50 for girls to be nekomimis and 100% that boys are species that male is.

I by to way have read so much wrong...

Last edited:
T
When every organ in Nekomimi regenerates back to state before dying, it also means those parts that has been severed away from body. That means if you take heart away from nekomimi and put it to another body, heart will fasten itself to new body when in Nekomimi there wouldn't be heart and all her cell would die again and again until they die finally.

^Way to kill nekomimi if you don't want kill her again after she has waken is remove heart, lung(s) or head.

As there isn't male nekomimis they need to breed with humans or other creatures, there is 50/50 for girls to be nekomimis and 100% that boys are species that male is.

That's great.

never heard of this in relation to nekomimis but okay.

I'm done with the Hunter CS. I thought I sent you the Hunter questions in a PM but apparently it didn't send and I'm trying to revive my will to write it all over again, lol.

I have edited my cs, and i have said that every time (-when i have corrected typos)
But as Nekomimi means catgirl it means that there aren't males. It could be that nekomimi's girls would always be nekomimis, but i like more at idea that there could be possibly for other races get female species too.

Last edited:
I have edited my cs, and i have said that every time (-when i have corrected typos)
But as Nekomimi means catgirl it means that there aren't males. It could be that nekomimi's girls would always be nekomimis, but i like more at idea that there could be possibly for other races get female species too.
No I mean outside of your character I have never heard of anything like that for nekomimis... >>"

Turns out my hunter questions PM simply never sent and I had it all saved (thanks rpn) so now we sit and see if its ok. I see y'all are getting antsy.

Turns out my hunter questions PM simply never sent and I had it all saved (thanks rpn) so now we sit and see if its ok. I see y'all are getting antsy.
I have no problems, you said that it could take to monday that your CS would beready and as we don't know where in earth you live we could have different time of monday.

Sorry, but I'm swamped in college homework right now, to the point its actually interfering with my sleep. I'll try to get a post up when I can, but no promises when that is. Feel free to go on without me, I'll improvise a reason for Alamush's inactivity later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back