• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hunted (Casual) ~Open~

Pawz

A broken doll picking up the pieces of her life

Image just for a moment that the life you knew vanished. Taken from you. Stolen by a corperation called The Next Generation. Their purpose, to genetically enhance humans to create an army of 'super' humans. The way they do this, fusing human genetics and dna with those of an animal. They kidnap kids at a young age and experiment on them, in the name of science. Few survive, and if they do they are continuously experimented on to find their limits. Many escape attempts occur but none succeed. Until now. Some have escaped found freedom, well almost found freedom. Now they live hunted, on the run. Always looking over their shoulders. But there was something bigger planned. Something that puts the world at stake. Can You Help Stop It?

Okay if you didn't make the connection before, this was inspired by Maximum Ride, but no series knowledge is needed for this rp. This will be a Casual rp and the minimum reply count is 3 sentences, so not much. I do ask though that if you join you are active. I am looking for 4 other people for the following roles;

Mammal Class; @Pawz

Amphibian Class; OPEN

Aquatic Class; OPEN

Bird (Avian) Class; @StartingOver

Reptile Class; OPEN

If I get at three more then I will create an rp. Hope to rp with you all soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back