• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games

CupOfTea

Hello and welcome!
Here's everything I'm interested in:

Yuri On Ice!!!
Attack On Titan
Hunger Games (The start of the rp would be the timer hitting one minute before the hunger games start.)
Harry Potter
If you have any suggestions please tell me!

We would rp with OCs. I do want a bit of romance in this roleplay. MxM FxF FxM etc. It's all fine to me! I'm looking for 1x1 but two or three is also ok! I'm looking for Casual to Simple rpers but Detailed is also just fine.

If I get any interests I'll make a CS for you then we'll get started pretty quickly!

I only do one roleplay at a time, so if I get multiple responses you all make your characters then I'll choose who gets to rp.

Please tell me what you're interested in and I hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
CupOfTea CupOfTea hi there! I'm looking for a hunger games rp! I was hoping for a Cato x female oc rp where I play the oc! I'm ok with doubling as well if you are interested in that as well!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back