• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Human x Anthro

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I have my grand thread with everything I like in it,but I am really craving some private RPs with anthros involved.I think it's just so much fun to play them.So I figured I would make a new thread just for this so I could get a couple more of them!

Note: by anthro,I mean a neko sort of looking human.I don't like the whole looks like an animal just with human anatomy look...ick.

Partner Requirements:

I'm not going to be picky here!

-Be able to reply multiple times a day

-Be willing to play the male human

-Be okay with not cursing

That's it!I don't care if you can never write more than a one liner.

Now,I can write anything from one line to multiple paragraphs,but I've recently been preferring around one to two paragraphs and I have no grievances with one liners.I can reply 20+ times a day depending on how much I have to write and how busy I am.I am in the Eastern Timezone and stay up late.I work on Fridays and Saturdays,varying times,but usually 11am to 5pm and I normally can reply here and there during that time.

Plots:

I'm up to mostly anything!I like the pet or slave setting the most,though.Just give me a suggestion!

Reply to this thread or PM me and we can get started! :D

You might want to use the term kemonomimi, which I love myself! Anthro almost always refers to humanoid animals.

@Mobius

I would be into this. I would personally like to be a wolf-morph male. Also there are some days I am gone for five or so hours, and other days I am gone all day. I would tell you when, so that you would know and not be left hanging. I am a less verbose writer most of the time, but I can still do more than one-liners each post... usually.

Thanks for your interest,but I'm only interested in playing a female anthro/kemonomimi right now.I might be able to be convinced to double up,though.

Hello there, I would like to be the male human if you're still interested, could we discuss it before we start though, so I understand everything? :P

I'm kinda new here so I don't really know how to PM you unless you PM me, so if you would be so kind. ^^

PS: I'm interested in that pet or slave setting, as long as I'm not the pet/slave :P

I would love to do it with you!Thanks for showing interest in it :) .I shall PM you right away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back