• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Huge multithread open (crossovers, fandoms, and originals)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Heya everyone I’ve decided to combine all my threads that are active and ideas I have all into one thread, so maybe it’ll be a really big one we’ll see when I’m done. So I do have a few things to say, just because all these threads are here doesn’t mean I’m against your ideas, thus I’ll also post the genres im down for plotting out. Some of the ideas will have a short passage explaining them, but if it isn’t clear enough just ask. *A lot of the ideas are copied from threads I’ve had*

Rules
They need to be done, sooo here we go
-at the very least two lines per response
-at least one or two replies per day (can negotiate easily)
-Don’t like something just say
-tell me your rules if any
That’s all I can think of since I’m simple and hate being strict when things are for fun

About me
Yay you get to know me a bit!
-I’m 17 gonna be 18 this Friday
-I tend to main guys, but can do girls as a side character
-I’m fine with doing multiples characters as long as you do to, some have exceptions
-I like ooc, but it isn’t required and I have a hard time starting it since I’m shy
-I’m one of the captains of my school swim team, just a fun fact

Genres
-Fantasy
-Modern fantasy
-Adventure
-Romance
-Slice of life kinda

Fandoms!
So we’re at fandoms yay! I’ll post plots in it’s own section
-Bleach
-Rwby
-Rise of the shield hero
-Voltro
-Bnha (kinda)
-Fairytail(need to finish)
-Persona5 (need to finish)

Plots
Alright this will be all my plots this includes threads that have plots of their own.
Modern fantasy or fantasy
“Even if hell and heaven itself team up to try and break your smile, I’ll stand against them and shatter them.” Mason smiled to them holding them in his warm embrace of a hug. Having one arm slumped with a sword that has been bloodied with supernatural blood he let go turned to face the next hatred of the world allowing his smile to widen he took a step forward and accepted it.
Hi everyone I’m back with a new idea to try! This is just a grasp and the concept I want to flesh out since this scenario has been running through my head like it owns the place. I won’t be strict about any rules other then i need two lines minimum for responses when we rp. Let me know if you’re interested and have a good day. *fandoms allowed*

Clouds began their threatening rumble as they threatened to rain. Aaron stood there holding his fractured arm as blood ran down his forehead. He was tired....so tired the only thing that stopped him from taking a sleep was the pain that had covered his entire being and existence reaching to his soul.

As the threat became real Aaron turned to the goddess that brought him on this whole adventure that crushed his soul in the end. Just like the clouds his eyes began to rain as he looked for her for any sign of hope that he thought he had, but was wrong. “Be honest with me....” he asked her with a look of a broken or dead man. “....did I ever stand a chance?” He asked pitifully as his vision blurred and his ears rang like bells.

This one has a description! So in a world where everyone has their own set magic, but they can learn other Magic’s it won’t be as effective though, the key factor are the goddesses that formed the life we all share. Goddesses are the only ones who can have creation magic, and when all of them work together they can create life. Each goddess chooses a champion to fight for them since they can’t, the one thing that makes a champion special is that they can create their own form of combat magic.

Adventure/fantasy
Hey so I have another rp concept in a futuristic world where everyone is under the tight fist of an dictator. A lot of freedom is removed, but a group has risen to fight against it, the masqueraders they channel an ancient art where they turn their souls into a mask in which they can use for power. This is their chance to fight back, are you already a memeber or are you the newbie who has remarkable promise. (Copied from a thread of mine)

Action/Romance
In a dark and sad warehouse they sat alone with each other neither of them had said a word. Mason one of the two sitting there had simply spent the time staring at his arm that was changed at that horrid lab that haunted them. It was pale white, muscular, and had claws the color red. They had escaped and tried to help people using their strengths, but they ended up getting shot at despite all of it. People were scared....they were only kids in their teens, and they were the ones that were truly scared. Looking up to his fellow experiment with a sad look in his eyes he speaks in his raspy voice “.....did we become the monsters they wanted?”

Hello everyone! Up above is a segment of my idea for the concept, the simple version is that the characters are escaped experiments that have been injected and changed by monster dna. Where it’ll lead I don’t know, but it is fandom friendly so it could get really interesting in my opinion. I have a few rules, and if you have any let me know.

Crossover RwbyXBleach
“You’ve probably heard the tales of two brothers ruby, but it isn’t fully correct” the substitute shimigami that sported orange hair, a black komono (probably spelt wrong), and two dual blades hung at his side spoke nostalgically. “I don’t have a brother, he’s more of a frenemy. Enough about that though I like to tell you a different tale about this world and how it came to be.” The substitute spoke turning his head over his shoulder and looked at the young girl with a cloak of red and her team. “As the name suggest remnant is a remnant. It is a remnant of my old world”

Hey everyone I’m back and I’ve had this idea for a while. I know it’s probably already been done, but hey why not give it a spin. So more on this idea; it takes place after then thousand blood year war in bleach were Ichigo killed Ywach, but it was to late as their world fell apart Ichigo and aizen teamed up to create a new world. So that’s what I got for it, let me know if you’re interested and have a nice day!

Finally done, holy crap it’s big. Well at least bigger then my normal ones....anyways let me know if you’re interested and please have a good day! Also thank you for reading all this *edit all of them have romance apply able*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back