• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Hey, so, sorry but I don’t think I’m still interested. I’ve gotten into other things and since this was inactive for so long I had considered it dead and I don’t think I have the time to devote to it now.

Hey, so, sorry but I don’t think I’m still interested. I’ve gotten into other things and since this was inactive for so long I had considered it dead and I don’t think I have the time to devote to it now.
That's fine, honestly I completely forgot about it because we were waiting on replied, so

Yeah, wondering if we should get started from the beginning, meaning old Berk, or skip to Dragon's edge

My personal vote is for heading to dragon’s edge. The reasons being, they have been training most of their lives for the trip and have been looking forward to it so much. It might even be a good idea to have them at a briefing before heading off. Like Hiccup informing them of what dragons they met on the island previously and some of the challenges they faced and even a funny story or two, like how the twin’s ancestor actually owned the island lol just to make sure that the kids know to expect some incredible and unexpected things and dangers before flying off to be old ruins of what was once their base.

Same lol when you put so much effort into such great characters Ike that, you can’t just start over again and leave them in the discard bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back