• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Okay, so I am basically a coding noob when it comes to BBCode. Do I have to use it for the character sheet or is it alright that I don't?

It took forever for me to get the tabs right and the table is something you can add when making the post, other than that I can't code very much

You don't have to use code, as long as it has the basic information I put down, you can add whatever info you want

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel can you put the extra info about you custom dragon in the lore page please? I called that the book of dragons so we can put there what we can't put in the character sheet

There isn't much known about the one I made either, but we could use it for reference if we need to introduce them

Well, Speed Stingers are untrainable to but it's just because they're hard to understand. I think Wolf-fangs might fall into that category of "untrainable" But then again, they were all "untrainable" at one point because dragons were misunderstood.

I'm very sorry. I have a slight processing problem. Even if I read things a few times, some things escape me and I misunderstand.

Can happen, I think Stormfly was a different class before they made the tracker class. And things like that happen, I don't mind having to correct people now and then

Still, it's embarrassing for me to make those kinds of mistakes and I know it gets so annoying after a while. So I really appreciate it and thank you for letting me correct my mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back