• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

We all make mistakes, no use getting annoyed about it, the only thing we can do is try to get better

Yep. But after tamed, it refuses to let anyone else ride them. They see Humans as small dragons that need protecting.....OH! That's something I can add to the Lore! I don't think what should or should be added until it's already posted, so there are going to be a lot of edits. 😂

Uhhhhh..... how did this happen? How did my character wind up becoming the group leader? Why is everyone such loners!? Is mine the only one willing to be around people!?

Rose doesn't like leading others despite having to in the future, she's stubborn like that, I think it's funny

Last edited:
We have a loner, introvert, someone trying to avoid ending up being the leader and the adopted daughter of the chief who has most common sense since the others are viking who were born stubborn

This is gonna be fun, so out if curiosity how's each character going to find their dragon?

Gabriella will meet her dragon by getting lost because she tries to keep as big a distance between her and her partner as she thought was allowed....until, of course, she lost sight of them all together.

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 you realize that Toothless is the Alpha right? I'd appreciate it if you changed that, besides, having an alpha dragon might make things less interesting.

I'm also not too sure if I want another Haddock, even if adopted, just yet since that'd make three of them and two others

Which leaves only Toothless' offsprings as night furies/night lights too, I don't really want to change that, since that's partly why he and Hiccup got along so well eventually

Last edited:
And it could shift the power balance and we'd need a reason why they bever found anymore night furies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back