• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

oh okay think he might have removed his character because the only people I see on the character sheets are you,
SerenityAngel, Yahhah (which I know is not coming back), Yuu Vee Rays, and me. .....or am I missing something?

Okaies I did have a brother for my character I used for a short rp.....just really have to find him XD
And have to decide on two images I has XD

He kind of gives off that caring/big brother feel but also a tiny bit Tsundere edge to him. Like he won’t admit to feeling emotions but it’s impossible for him to hide it. He also looks like he’d have a stoker class dragon.

He kind of gives off that caring/big brother feel but also a tiny bit Tsundere edge to him. Like he won’t admit to feeling emotions but it’s impossible for him to hide it. He also looks like he’d have a stoker class dragon.
ya I was thinking of the same thing. I do like that he will show that he is caring and nice but he will quickly deny it if its pointed out XD. a stoker class would be a great idea!

I am so sorry this took a while guys, not been feeling too well but got the character sheet up and will get working on my replies.

I also ended up going with a Stormcutter....I think the idea of Gus's cloak being used like the dragon's wings ...and also Stormcutters are just such large scary, grumpy-looking dragons XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back