• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

I am so sorry this took a while guys, not been feeling too well but got the character sheet up and will get working on my replies.

I also ended up going with a Stormcutter....I think the idea of Gus's cloak being used like the dragon's wings ...and also Stormcutters are just such large scary, grumpy-looking dragons XD
Welcome to the not feeling well club

Thank you I should be fine...looks like I was kinda wanting to catch a cold...>-< but I am starting to feel a bit better....though me sleeping schedule is all screw over 😅
I woke up at 3am with a blasted headache, so it's now 12:37pm and I'm still in bed, though feeling a lot better

I woke up at 3am with a blasted headache, so it's now 12:37pm and I'm still in bed, though feeling a lot better
That's great your feeling better, getting extremely bad headaches are the worse >-< I suffer from a lot of mindgraines so I understand the horrible feeling. It's 3:38 am for me and can't go back to sleep because I slept through all my Saturday and most of Friday after work XD. I felt so weak yesterday I was dead to the world XD....now can't go back to sleep...thats why ended up working on my sheet ^-^ and reply instead and also finally ate something as well.

That's great your feeling better, getting extremely bad headaches are the worse >-< I suffer from a lot of mindgraines so I understand the horrible feeling. It's 3:38 am for me and can't go back to sleep because I slept through all my Saturday and most of Friday after work XD. I felt so weak yesterday I was dead to the world XD....now can't go back to sleep...thats why ended up working on my sheet ^-^ and reply instead and also finally ate something as well.
I still need to eat and it might've been a migraine.

Gustaf could help Heidi scout the island or set up a temprarely sleeping place

I still need to eat and it might've been a migraine.

Gustaf could help Heidi scout the island or set up a temprarely sleeping place
It could have been...but the good thing is that you are feeling much better. And gets something good and yummy to eat and hopefully it will help with you feeling better

We can have him set up a temporary place for them to sleep...they will need a temporary safe place to be their shelter

It could have been...but the good thing is that you are feeling much better. And gets something good and yummy to eat and hopefully it will help with you feeling better

We can have him set up a temporary place for them to sleep...they will need a temporary safe place to be their shelter
Yeah and one person scouting is probably safer anyway

Hey guys, sorry for posting so slow but work has been killing me lately with these double shifts. I don’t get any time to sit down let alone post. I will try my best to post later today! 😊

Hey guys, sorry for posting so slow but work has been killing me lately with these double shifts. I don’t get any time to sit down let alone post. I will try my best to post later today! 😊
Alright, a heads up next time would be appreciated though

Lol she is supriseingly strong to be able to easily draging a 6'6 foot mountain of a man.🤣 Lol screaming something on the lines to "un hand me woman!"
She's not that strong, so she'll tackle him and then carry him back instead XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back