• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

xD the only reason I was going to go to sleep earlier is because I realized I was sitting at my computer staring at the screen but I wasn't actually doing anything other than that. LOL

xD the only reason I was going to go to sleep earlier is because I realized I was sitting at my computer staring at the screen but I wasn't actually doing anything other than that. LOL

LOL!! I'm trying to fit the crown on Kenren's head...resisting to make it a manbun crown instead...XD

roflmao wut? xD oh the lick in the mouth thing? roflmao that's something that annoys me about dogs, they always gotta' lick everywhere. Our dog Luna isn't so bad about that. Like she doesn't try to lick your face or anything, but she will lick your hands or legs if you let her.

roflmao wut? xD oh the lick in the mouth thing? roflmao that's something that annoys me about dogs, they always gotta' lick everywhere. Our dog Luna isn't so bad about that. Like she doesn't try to lick your face or anything, but she will lick your hands or legs if you let her.
Hahah! XD I love it when dogs lick random things. My dog used to lick my knees for no reason. XD

So this person had a hamster and it was just like... laying in the cage and not playing or eating or anything so they took it to the vet and the vet got the hamster out of the cage and put it on the table and gave it some food and water and it ate and drank and then he noticed that the cheek was kinda' pudgy so he reached in it's mouth and pulled out a fridge magnet. -_- it had been stuck to the side of its cage by the magnet.

So this person had a hamster and it was just like... laying in the cage and not playing or eating or anything so they took it to the vet and the vet got the hamster out of the cage and put it on the table and gave it some food and water and it ate and drank and then he noticed that the cheek was kinda' pudgy so he reached in it's mouth and pulled out a fridge magnet. -_- it had been stuck to the side of its cage by the magnet.

wat???? How-? but-??? Okay, owners didn't notice. that's really bad.

wat???? How-? but-??? Okay, owners didn't notice. that's really bad.

ikr?! I had hamsters. I had like... *Counts on fingers* nine hamsters and two mice and I handled each of them every day so I would have noticed. xD but hamsters are tricky, I used to let mine run around on one of my dressers and one time Bink stole a chain off of it, like I didn't even realize the chain was on the dresser in the first place and I found it in her cage the next day.

Oh geez. It's like octopus then. There's this guy who was babysitting one when the owner left for something. The octopus escaped once, grabbed a pencil and when the guy put it back in the tank with books over the tank cover, the octopus would tap the glass with the pencil while turning purple every night. XD

Oh geez. It's like octopus then. There's this guy who was babysitting one when the owner left for something. The octopus escaped once, grabbed a pencil and when the guy put it back in the tank with books over the tank cover, the octopus would tap the glass with the pencil while turning purple every night. XD

hahahahahah that's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back