Howlin' at the moon (OOC thread) [Lunar Fury]

I was starting on a large post to open with two Sidereals sitting down and griping about how overworked they are, and I got double teamed by my wife and daughter to make some cookies with them. So, I'll be working on finishing the post and having everything in place to start soon.

Trowizilla and I are working on our sheets. We've got something of a plan~, but until sheets are up I'll just mention setup here - Trowizilla's working on a No Moon sorceror who's got Issues with Raksi, and I've got a Dusk renegade who said No Moon makes fun of a lot.

As some have guessed from my first post, the group will be split into two different teams, one heading to the Realm to stop/encite the civil war, and the second will have a play date with Walker in Darkness in an attempt to stop his evil plans.

Hmm, you have a defined list as to who's going where ?

hint - me wants necros :twisted: -

Trowizilla and I are going to go for the Realm, I suspect - mostly because directly opposing the Dead would give my poor Deathknight Resonance conniptions.

Sheets will hopefully be up tonight or tomorrow; I fucked up on chargen and have to make fixes. (I read the extra Background points as Bonus Points, and I told Trowizilla that she should use our old Lunar chargen, 'cos it's a mixed Solars/Lunars game. Whoops!)

trowizilla said:
My character is all posted! Does she look okay? I can re-do stuff if necessary.
My dude is up too. We be rockin' out hardcore, yo! (Also they are sublime examples of character creation)

Interesting... Did you change your mind about Walker? Both of your characters seem to be from the Scavenger Lands/East-area. >_>

Well, I can't really tangle with the Walker without eating so much Resonance I'd explode. So, we're just travellin'! Visiting the Blessed Isle will be an Adventure.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp. :P

Kidding of course. Though seriously, I imagine you'll be eating resonance for getting in the middle of the Realm Civil War anyhow (unless you're really damn careful). Unless you're directly fighting Walker himself (or another BBG of Oblivion), I don't think Resonance would be a huge issue if you're careful about things. I also see it as one of the fun aspects of playing a Regenade, but maybe that's just my hidden masochist side.

On another note, I imagine you two may want to get your characters to the Blessed Isle in your backstories somehow if that's what you plan to go for (to me they kind of read like you both plan to be involved in stuff around the Scavenger Lands which is why I asked about Walker; though that could be my misinterpretation). Though... Sherwood could be planning to round people up from around Creation and bring them to the Blessed Isle as the first part of his story...

*cough*eyes ST*cough*

My apologies, but I'm just not able to really articulate a Jadeborn that I like--but I intend to keep an eye out: this is going to be a fun game to watch. I wish y'all the best.

:D

I'm in the final stages of game prep now, and we should be ready to start up soon.

Everyone is going to be starting off in the Scavenger Lands, having joined in the efforts to stop the invading wave from the Wyld. As word comes of growing troubles in the Realm and other parts of Creation, you will be approached and asked to help by various NPCs seeking the aid of the Celestial Exalted.

Those that don't want to cooperate with the plot hooks will suffer the wrath of the forces of heaven! :evil:

Dont make me have to smack you 'round!

As it stands now, I see we have eight players, four in each plotline. Laundreu and Trow have called 'dibs' on going to the Blessed Isle. Who's going where?

Our teams are being formed, and so, I'll try to post the opening scenes for everyone after school tomorrow.

New story line has been posted.

Now, its up to you to cooperate with the will of the Pattern Spiders. :wink:

I'm going to split the two storylines up as to avoid confusion of what character is conversing with what NPC.

I just need to figure out my possessions (probably some crappy knives and that's it), and I'm done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back