How would you kill the avatar above you?

>.>

Snap her neck, done deal
Well you're no fun
at least get creative with it

Create a contraption that makes her fall 1 link at a time every minute, connected to a grandfather clock, until all of the links holding her up are all broken. The only way she can get out is if she manages to keep every single one of the links in place, as well as being upside down, far away from the machine. If she can somehow manage all of that, she'd be lucky not to be killed by the boiling steam coming and spitting out from the machine, right into her face, which would eventually kill her if not for an alternative way to breathe. If she somehow managed that, the machine is automatically set in reverse if all of the links are together in the start anyways, which would pull her up, and not down; away from the machine she needs to be by to keep the links in check to survive.
It's basically juggling the hardest tasks, except for fatigue that would eventually engluf her from the consistant pulling, and she would eventually not be able to sustain the links any longer. She would be pulled down, and as the last link breaks, she plummets to her boiling death.

Well you're no fun
at least get creative with it

Create a contraption that makes her fall 1 link at a time every minute, connected to a grandfather clock, until all of the links holding her up are all broken. The only way she can get out is if she manages to keep every single one of the links in place, as well as being upside down, far away from the machine. If she can somehow manage all of that, she'd be lucky not to be killed by the boiling steam coming and spitting out from the machine, right into her face, which would eventually kill her if not for an alternative way to breathe. If she somehow managed that, the machine is automatically set in reverse if all of the links are together in the start anyways, which would pull her up, and not down; away from the machine she needs to be by to keep the links in check to survive.
It's basically juggling the hardest tasks, except for fatigue that would eventually engluf her from the consistant pulling, and she would eventually not be able to sustain the links any longer. She would be pulled down, and as the last link breaks, she plummets to her boiling death.
Oh wow....

Stab them until they finally stop moving and breathing, jolly good show

Give her a strawberry shortcake, every single bit of it laced with cyanide, even the strawberries because if that's who I think it is, she loves strawberries. But I think Rem would kill me if I did kill her, so.... Very dangerous game.

Wait for them to be isolated from people in their own home. After putting on gloves, disable the security measures and sneak in. Wait for them to sit down and then shoot them in the knees with a pistol, likely a common one, their own if they have one handy. When they try to escape, step on their back to stop them. Take a heavy object, preferably something like a fire-poker and hit them in the back of the head. Flip them and then hit them several times in the face with it, until they stop moving. Dispose of the body by dumping it in a newly dug hole in their back yard. Clean up the blood and go out the back door, then out an unmonitored route.

Wait for them to be isolated from people in their own home. After putting on gloves, disable the security measures and sneak in. Wait for them to sit down and then shoot them in the knees with a pistol, likely a common one, their own if they have one handy. When they try to escape, step on their back to stop them. Take a heavy object, preferably something like a fire-poker and hit them in the back of the head. Flip them and then hit them several times in the face with it, until they stop moving. Dispose of the body by dumping it in a newly dug hole in their back yard. Clean up the blood and go out the back door, then out an unmonitored route.
shine it with a flashlight or something, it's a creature of darkness! XD

Charmed.
How about instead, I come up with another horrible way to murder someone!
Work the same case as before, but make sure to only knock them out, instead of shooting them. Then, take them out of th house and drive them to a condo, saying that they’re just a drunk friend. Bring them to the top and lock the door. Tie them up in a chair and wait for them to wake up. Let them struggle for a bit, then let them go. When they realise the door is locked, come up from behind them, break their legs by kicking them sideways. Then break each finger one by one, pulling them all the way back. Then, once they’re unable to fight back, drag them over to the edge. Flip them over onto their stomach and stomp on their back, then slide them across the ground until they fall to their death.

First I would chloroform him. Undeath or not, the lovely vapors should at least do some good for him. Next I take him to a nice forested island and sic the velociraptors on him as soon as he wakes up to tire him out. *steeples fingers and pets cat with third hand*. Those velociraptors can smell him well enough, but in the case that he disguises his scent with the smell of the sea or mud I will provide military lobsters and crayfish for naval and river support, pinning him to a position so that the velociraptors can give him the nice poisoned cake and powdered lemonade they made him. Tired, hungry, and no doubt thirsty from all of the events over an estimated three days, he has no choice but to feed his craving stomach with the delicious, strawberry-flavoured death that is the light and airy cake and wash it down with a tangy refreshing beverage. Genius! BWAHAHA!

Umm... poke them in the eye? Except my fingers are laced with a deadly poison that will corrode their brain! ≧◡≦

I love how some people here are super detailed, but then others are like 'bitch slap them.'

Anyway, probably put them in a saw trap. I dunno what kinda saw trap, but a saw trap. (I am very bad at designing traps)

shine light into their face, they look like a demon, demons are scary, and the only way to avoid scary moments is by having light
because
we can’t have a spooky moment with the lights on

What about lead them to have a normal life, then pull them off life support? Simple, elegant, effective.

There is only one way to destroy an idea, and that is to replace it with another idea. A doppelganger fight like in Welcome to Night Vale would be enough to finish off the likes of him. Also, ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.

A prolonged period of time in an alternate universe where she is the heroine of her reality, then having the rug pulled out from under her and sending her back to the present would be soul-crushing enough for an early termination, I think.

Last edited:
There is only one way to destroy an idea, and that is to replace it with another idea. A doppelganger fight like in Welcome to Night Vale would be enough to finish off the likes of him. Also, ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.

(Thread Title: (...) the avatar above you)

(skip me folks)

cut their chest open rip out the ribs then slowly cut their organs out
causing real good pain~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back