• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How would you all feel about an advanced Naruto Roleplay.

!! If that's the case, I might do a... secondary reservation?

just to confuse matters like i haven't done that enough already

My notifications are screwed so I would have posted some ideas with you guys but it seems all of mine have pretty much been said xD

Would it be possible if I reserved Isobu (Three Tails) Of course, I would only use this if I am allowed to xD and if someone else has reserved this already then they can have it :)

Now, let's hope my notifications work xD

I'm glad you like him too ^-^ Isobu is my favourite :3

In all honestly, I would only really make my oc a Jinchuriki if there aren't enough in the Roleplay, and of course if I get permission. Isobu is good for the character I want to create, it all fits perfectly for me. One worry about Jinchurikis is the OP aspect, but I definitely won't be making the character OP xD , there would be no fun in it all @WaffleDog

I believe that no one has reserved the three tails yet, so go ahead.

On a side note I feel I should make this comment: I will make sure that there are plenty of opportunities/ways to make sure that power levels stay generally equal for Jinchuriki and Non-Jinchuriki.

So now I must ask, how would you all feel about the Uchiha returning?

Well you see....

I'm not knowledgeable enough of the fandom to give an actual answer to that sooo....no response ^_^

I wouldn't mind them returning, provided that they are still a relatively small clan.

LeSoraAmari said:
I won't deny, I don't like the Uchiha xD but sure, I don't see a problem with it^-^
I know how you feel. Most of the RPs I've been in had really shitty Kakashi and Sasuke ripoffs.

I think that the clan probably wouldn't exceed, like... fifteen members in all honesty.

As I mentioned before, the whole eye power thing about the end of the manga really irritated me, BUT I wouldn't try to stop you or anything. xD

That is very true, it's very annoying.

But it's not just that, I literally just hate the clan^-^ Yet I think if they were in this Roleplay it would help with plot, so I am more than happy for them to return xD @Natevess

I disliked the Sharingan just because it was so brokenly OP compared to the other two, especially with the whole copy cat thing and the Mangekyo Sharingan.

If anyone wish to play as Uchiha, I don't mind. Although I think Sharigan was just ridiculous, it's basic form was at least bearable. So for the sake of everyone, it would be fair, if Uchiha's maximum would be a Sharingan with 3 tomoes.

tumblr_nl0vfsOGmk1ty5of9o10_500.png

To be fair, the existing Uchihas had to pull a bunch of prodigy shit to get past the three dot whatevers, so if everyone just can handle their characters maturely, we should be fine.

Alright everybody.

Barring anything unforeseen, I'm still planning on releasing the rp tomorrow.

Just a warning though, as we all enter our last month of school I may not always be able to be online.

Yes. I'm going to try and get it posted tonight, or tomorrow morning at the latest.

I apologize for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back