• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How to Train your Dragon; The Next Generation

Can I join? I have a new species of dragon in mind, a prankster dragon of copper color that looks like a Kirin, with a very sharp horn, claws and that has a very precise laser shot directed with her horn, would be the same class as the night Fury. Or a flightmare that she found as a baby without a mother around and adopted it. As for my character, I would like to play Hiccup's daughter, a teenage girl with a mysterious character, more of a hunter type, liking to observe in the shadow, then a viking per say. She as part of her father's mind, with a strike of her mother's character when you break her patience. And that doesn't bear fools easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
HollyLeafForever said:
Sorry both roles for Hiccups children are taken already
Actually, I am giving up my spot. I'm really sorry for the unexpected quit, but my parents may be getting divorced so I have to focus on them right now so if she still wants it then she can have it. Once again, sorry. Good Luck with the rp

I am sorry for your parents. Btw, in your world, did toothless found others of his kind? And is mu first dragon allright? She could also have no breath but be very fast with her deadly horn.

Idk yet I'm still missing a bunch of information for your dragon and this rp follows the same story line as the movies/TV show its just in the future

Her dragon is built for speed, a mix between a lizard, a horse and a wild cat. Very territorial and proud, it likes to strike from the cloud of the shadows before anyone knows it's there, killing with it's deadly claws or it's horn. It's a mystery or strike class. It has the chameleoon hability, but no breath. It likes warm temperature and like lizard, cold slows it down.

kirin_by_oukamiyoukai45-d8r2bb6.png

if it is allowed to have a breath, maybe some sleeping gas that it's wing can keep away from it's trainer.

Or the same appearance, being swift and deadly, but also has a "Song" that can entrance and call dragons, animal and humans alike, it's trainer wearing earplug...

Again not all I need, please go and look to character sheet and i would like a general on how this dragons attitude is like there's still stuff I would like.... general size.... general shot limit... things like that so all of our fellow rp ppl know about this dragon

kirin_by_oukamiyoukai45-d8r2bb6.png

*Name: HornBlade

Nickname: Blade

*Personality: Protective, territorial, but likes praises and attention. It is affectionate, but only of those that earned it. Dislike loud people.

Bio: While Sigrun and her parents were visiting different island, the young and silent child found a strange draconic egg, without any trace of parents around. Young as she was, she took it with her in hope to raise it, not wanting it to grew lonely. As soon as the egg was shatered it was obvious that the baby dragon wasn't from any known species. It received the name of ProudHorn, because of it's habbit to use it's horn for anything and it's proud behavior. Since it's birth, it is very protective of Sigrun, If the nightfury is the ferari of dragons, the HornBlade is the motorcycle, it's long sinuous body very fast and flexible.[/font]

Class:

*Abilities: Very fast flying, and a deadly horn that can cut through even rocks. It also has the strange ability to mind control people or animals close to it, either to entrance them, or put them to sleep. Can't control as long as the bewilderbeast, nor as thoroughly, but as the bewilderbeast, it can chose the prey it want to entrance.

* Fighting style: It either kills with it's horn while diving, holding it's prey entranced or like a snake, it calls to it's prey and capture it with it's strong sinuous tail.

*Color: Dark and light blue

*Size: Medium range, 8,1m long with the tail and 1,9m high with it's horn.

(All of this will be on the Wiki)

*Attack:15

*Speed:25

*Armor:12

*Firepower: -

*Shot Limit: -

*Venom: -

*Jaw Strength: 6

*Stealth: 20

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any backstory as to how it was found or anything like that, this part isn't mandatory but more for personal curiosity! I do accept this, but i would also like to remind you of the actual thread a page back so you can go and sign up for a character place!

I meant like the dragon lol not the character, but i like the idea, so if you like want to go pick a character role, that would be chill.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back