• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How to Train your Dragon; The Next Generation

HollyLeafForever

Every Adventure Requires a First Step
Would anyone at all be interested in like joining a HTTYD Rp? If so like reply to this or something and ill like drop a link afterwards!

Sorry for not getting back to you guys, uhmm.... would you like me to post the plot that i have... liek on here so you guys can look at it?

HTTYD-2-This-is-Berk-how-to-train-your-dragon-37376442-500-213.gif

This is Berk. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three. Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here are even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have ponies or parrots... we have... dragons.

This, as you know, is Berk a small island that's twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death is located solidly on the Meridian of Misery in the Barbaric Archipelago. This island, geographically is one of the smallest you can find on the map, but don't let this small oval shaped island deceive you. It holds many unique land formations such as rocky arches, cliffs, beaches, waterfalls, streams and an array of large forests. There is also a massive cavern under the village which is used as space for dragon stables, who would have guessed it, dragon stables under an island!

The vikings of old would tell you that this land is boasting with the kind of balmy fun-in-the-sun climate that will give you frostbite on your spleen, in other words, that its freezing and is always that way. But since we've found ourselves more close with our companions, our island has turned into a warm, with harsh winters, seemingly evergreen island. That produces food that you can never find anywhere else and people who are just like everyone else, with their own personalitys and living styles.

But as you might have guessed, we all stand together and respect each other enough to share life on this island, with not only ourselves, but our dragons as well. We explore and own the area, and will more then likely own it forever, cause lets face it, who wants to live out in the middle of the ocean without so much as a boat, that we don't own, passing by it everyday.

~ Yours Truly

_______ ~

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a cool idea and all, but what would the tone of the roleplay be like? The movies are catered very much so to children, would this be the same or a lit grittier and realer?

I want to try for grittier, but the Rp.... i just realized that i didn't specify... *Facepalm* is of the next generation of teenagers... but i would like to see it treated way more realistic then the tv show or the movies.

I don't know if you guys want this or not.... But i was originally thinking that the teenagers involved would be descendants....

Do they need to be directly related to the canon characters, or do they just exist in the same universe?

My original plan was an adventure with the direct decedents of the original cast.... but with a bit more realism

But thats why im asking, cause you guys are interested and i wanna know your thoughts aha

Is there a specific reason? Would the overarching storyline have something specific to do with the canon characters? I mean, I'm okay with it, but I'd still make them very much my own characters, not carbon copies of their fathers/mothers.

Well yea thats fine, i originally had guide lines per character, but if you don't want that you don't have too....... but i would like the age thing followed if possible OwO

Theres not that many characters, i think theres like 6.... maybe aha i don't have the info up so im not quite sure..... aha but yea it would be great if you just played one, but if not too many people have showed interest you can play two if you wanna. Im so sorry for all my blah Vasey like ahhhhh (o'v'o)(ovO)(':3)

It's no problem. I love the sound of roleplaying the HTTYD world with a realistic and gritty approach. Dragons are cool, man.

Take all the time you need to formulate any ideas you may have.

Alrighty aha, so i'll like post the thread, and tag you guys in it, cause like iv'e been working on it all day. Anything either of you see that you want me to change or fix pls pls pls let me know!!!

I think casual is a good midpoint. I imagine detailed to be like, super long and detailed with intense character developing and stuff. Whereas casual is like, writing a paragraph (preferably 2) and you can write long things if you like, but don't have to.

It's up to you.

Just letting you know that it turns out, I have to be out all day, or at least till like 9. So I won't be able to post on the rp till then, I'm so sorry!

And I agree casual is the best for this rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back