• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How to train your dragon descendants

Stian kept following the dragon and the other girl who had came with the Wooly Howl. He didn't make any attempt to speak as he previously did as he was now very closed off, though one would agree that being met with hostile actions three consecutive times was a very good reason for one such as Stian to be on guard. His hands seemed to linger near the hilt of his daggers out of habit, one he developed as a coping mechanism to feeling paranoid.

Gothi was sitting in her chair, knitting by the fire, bottles and jars hung from the walls, supported by shelves. Garlic dangled from the ceiling along with other herbs and remedies. There was a large, black cauldron in the centre, bubbling with a sort of green, stinky broth. A strange stick with a tooth-shaped imprint knelt against the hunk of intricately carved wood, thin but sturdy the chair rocked back and forth at a steady pace, making a creaking sound all the while.

Stian had somehow zoned out while walking and ended up at Gothi's ahead of the person who was injured. "...." While he made no outward sign of emotion he did internally feel embarrassed that he had let himself walk ahead of them.

"Gothi, Lilly was being an idiot and her pocketknife fell from her nose and in her foot, Claw is bringing her here at the moment" Rose says getting of Star, who sits down looking around since this place is rather new to her, well she hadn't been allowed into the village for some strange reason.

@iSurvivor

Gothi walked towards Lilly and blinked slowly, not seeing Star, How rude. Ever heard of knocking? she thought, beckoning for them to follow her. Then she saw her. The albino nightfury staring at her intently. Gothi looked taken aback, her eyes filled with horror at seeing Star. She slowly back away towards the balcony, then she hurriedly scribbled in the sand. 'What's that thing doing here?', the message read. The writing wasn't like the new Viking alphabet, it was the old one from 80 years ago, so some letters were different.

Huh...first time that look and statement haven't been directed at me... Stian thought and looked away, pretending he couldn't read what the old woman had wrote. Its really strange looking at it from this perspective....

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh that's Starlight, she's my best friend, she won't hurt you" Rose says and to prove what Rose said the Night Fury lays down, wanting to explore, but she knows better then that. "Anyway, do you think you can help her?" she asks, she wondered why Gothi seemed afraid of Star, but she'd find out later if she asked her father.

"...." Stian didn't even know if the two had noticed him, he was half tempted to run back down to the others and walk back up, but instead stood in the same position he had been since he arrived and continued to stay silent. He did however keep an eye on the albino Night Fury that had been a moment away from trying to kill him.

Claw finally reached the top. He took Lilly off his back and held her before the Elder in his fore claws.

[QUOTE="Flame Demon](Still here)

[/QUOTE]
LucianGrey7971 said:
(As am I)
(Well it's been very quite so I just assumed. Wait, if everyone is here then why is it so quite)

[QUOTE="Flame Demon](what should we do in the meantime?)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm working on other RPs but those too are dying. So lately I've been putting random posts on people's profiles :D )

(Sorry, back) Gothi looked at Lilly and grunted, walking over to one of her shelves and picking up some sort of herb. She added it to the brew which begun to grow in smell. She dipped a rag in in the mixture and held it up to Lilly's nose. Lilly wrinkled her nose in disgust. She opened her eyes coughing and spluttering. "Eww!" she said, "What is in that stuff?!" Gothi smiled and showed her the recipe. It said yak bile, yak droppings, yak puke and raw skunk-yak horn. Lilly grimaced.

Out of curiosity, she looked at her foot. It was a bloody mess. Lilly gasped. Three of her toes were practically missing, she had twenty or so smaller cuts and scrapes on her legs, five on her feet, one on her elbow and the deepest on her ankle. Her foot was partially amputated. Lilly knew she would have to have it 'operated' on. (AKA have bits of metal stuck into it or have it amputated)

Gothi poured her foul-smelling liquid away and started too work on a new brew.

Claw set Lilly down, just holding her up with one of his wings to make sure she could walk.

Stian stayed until Lilly had woken up, once she had he turned to leave the place and get back to Killstorm...and put this place behind him before it gave him a reason to need his blades

Rose walks to Lilly "Why the hell did you put that knife to stand on your nose anyway?! That was the most stupid thing you've ever done!" she scolds, it was her sister's own fault the knife fell and hit her foot, Rose gets on Star and the two head off "Seriously, if she hadn't fooled around then this wouldn't have happened" she mumbles, making her dragon look at her "Just fly us somewhere" Rose mumbles.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ronin Black](if it is not to late may I join ?)

[/QUOTE]
(Have you made a form, if not, make one)

[QUOTE="Flame Demon]Rose walks to Lilly "Why the hell did you put that knife to stand on your nose anyway?! That was the most stupid thing you've ever done!" she scolds, it was her own fault the knife fell and hit her foot, Rose gets on Star and the two head off "Seriously, if she hadn't fooled around then this wouldn't have happened" she mumbles, making her dragon look at her "Just fly us somewhere Rose mumbles.

[/QUOTE]
Lilly was shocked. Rose had never been this mad before. Not even when she 'accidentally' blew up her yak or when she set fire to their house or even when she got her foot stuck in the river, "That foot's out to get me." she joked, trying to cheer her sister up. Why was Rose so mad? "Wait! Rose!" Lilly cried, realising what she'd done. Now what am I going to do? Lilly thought, tears pricking up in her eyes.

"...." Now it was just awkward for Stian to be standing there, he looked at Claw, then at Lilly. Sadly it seemed like he had to comfort her...which was not a strong suit of one such as Stian, someone who had never felt the hand of comfort and had become despondent to the sight of blood. Stian walked over to Lilly and gingerly put his left hand on her head. "...I'm...sure she's just upset that she wasn't able to keep you safe...I guess..." he said in a monotone voice...he really wasn't good at this sort of thing

@iSurvivor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back