• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom How To Train Your Dragon: Darkest Days OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
This is the OOC where everyone can chill, have fun, make memes, discuss RP stuff, and have good general time together.

Some Ground Rules though!
1. Be respectful to each other! If you have differences and it gets nasty I'll have to come in and clean up the mess and I won't exactly be happy about that so just keep calm and be nice.
2. My word is law around here, if I say how it is, that's just how it is.
3. Swearing is allowed but please don't swear like a dirty sailor please.
4. Have Fun

I'll make a Discord if you guys want Discord, I personally find it easier for OOC and its way faster than RPN OOC stuff. But that's up to you guys.

Archdemon Archdemon
So, do you know how dragon age works? Is it like dogs who can grow up quicker but still need to mature or like humans so like, if they’re Five they still will be babies?

I think they are like us because in the second movie we find out toothless is the same age as hiccup...so maybe?

latest

Also, just going to say that I’m really happy with how my char turned out. I’m especially proud of the backstory, I was worried I might make it too like hiccup so I tried to mix along with try to make something original :)

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos
While I do like your character, I have a bit of a problem with your characters appearance and clothing.

The main issue is that they aren't Nordic like the rest. That is truly the only issue I have with your character is the appearance. Once that is fixed I will accept them! :D

Edit: Oh I also forgot, the edge hasn't been established yet so your character would be back at Berk.

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos
While I do like your character, I have a bit of a problem with your characters appearance and clothing.

The main issue is that they aren't Nordic like the rest. That is truly the only issue I have with your character is the appearance. Once that is fixed I will accept them! :D
True, but I tried to find some and I couldn't find any that I liked that wasn't kind of inappropriate so I figured the clothes I picked looked close to the defenders of the wing clothing which is in universe and thought it would be alright.

However, if it it truly a problem I will try to find some again.

True, but I tried to find some and I couldn't find any that I liked that wasn't kind of inappropriate so I figured the clothes I picked looked close to the defenders of the wing clothing which is in universe and thought it would be alright.

However, if it it truly a problem I will try to find some again.
Ah I see...

Still if you can find a replacement that's great, if not then that's fine as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back