• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How to Train Your Dragon: Darkest Days

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Hello, it's me and I decided to go make a Fandom Rp because it's been a very long time.

Now obviously this Rp is based on the well known franchise of How to Train Your Dragon with all its movies and TV shows. The goal of this is to tell a more unique story without changing the original. This Rp will start relatively during the beginning or during the Netflix show Race to the Edge. Now there will be some similarities but the general idea is that for now the Dragon Riders will be exploring the world outside the Archipelago and will face new dangers that are of my creation.

Now in this Rp I am allowing Canon characters and OCs to interact, there are about 6 canon characters that you guys can play as.

Snotlout, Astrid, Hiccup, Fishlegs, Ruffnut and Tuffnut. In the case of Ruffnut and Tuffnut I would prefer 1 person playing those two as it makes the Twin interaction much easier and it would most likely flow better in terms of interaction.

As far as OCs are concerned all I ask is no really Edgy characters and try to pick Dragons that are in the universe of the franchise and are not super OP.

Either way this Rp will be about exploring, teammate bonding, and saving Dragons for an unknown enemy with unknown goals for these Dragons.

If anyone is interested please say so below.

Now it's time for my honorary tags:
Birdsie Birdsie Noble Scion Noble Scion Alteras Alteras Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Hanarei Hanarei Aero Aero

RP Links:

OOC: Fandom - How To Train Your Dragon: Darkest Days OOC
CS: Fandom - How To Train Your Dragon: Darkest Days CS

Last edited:
I'm super up for this ! Let me know when you get everything up and running xD

Glad to hear, and when I create the OOC and the CS I'll let you know.
I’m not well enough versed in how to train your dragon, sorry xP
Good luck with it though!
I understand

Hmm interested. I'm assuming the Light Fury is off limits then? It's cool if it is, just making sure because I do kind of like her.
Yes, The Night Fury is off limits due to the fact that currently there is only one known in existence and that's Toothless.

But most other Dragons are available, including the newer ones.

Glad to hear, and when I create the OOC and the CS I'll let you know.

I understand

Yes, The Night Fury is off limits due to the fact that currently there is only one known in existence and that's Toothless.

But most other Dragons are available, including the newer ones.
I said Light Fury but I'm going to assume that was just a typo and you knew what I meant, anyway that's fine.

I’m interested! I’ve watched the movies and seen the show except not the Netflix one so is that fine?

No that is fine, you don't have to watch the Netflix show to understand this Rp, I'm only taking a few certain things from the show. Though I would recommend watching it cause it is good.

That’s good, and I already got an idea for a char ;)

Nice, also if you want you can take most of the other Canon characters if you so choose. Just not Hiccup since he's been claimed already.

Also I want at least 1 more person to join before I go off creating a CS and an OOC.

Nice, also if you want you can take most of the other Canon characters if you so choose. Just not Hiccup since he's been claimed already.

Also I want at least 1 more person to join before I go off creating a CS and an OOC.
I think I’m going to stick to oc, I don’t think I could do the characters justice and I prefer doing ones I’ve created if that’s fine with you :)

More than likely due to the fact that I think they are untamable. Like I said most dragons are available but not everyone of them due to how some can't be tamed.
I remember checking while doing research that while they are hard to tame, it is possible with certain plants or through things such as water or fish scents which remind them of home. Along with that, what about a baby away from its pod?

I remember checking while doing research that while they are hard to tame, it is possible with certain plants or through things such as water or fish scents which remind them of home. Along with that, what about a baby away from its pod?
Hmmm.... Maybe if it was a baby but I'm still not sure though.... the reason for this is that they don't fly much....

I think for now it's safe to say the answer is probably no. If it's mostly water based then that dragon may be a no from me only because I'm skeptical about their flying ability.

Hmmm.... Maybe if it was a baby but I'm still not sure though.... the reason for this is that they don't fly much....

I think for now it's safe to say the answer is probably no. If it's mostly water based then that dragon may be a no from me only because I'm skeptical about their flying ability.
I’ve also checked on that, while yes they might be water based, they can also fly. It’s just they can do it longer in rainy weather. Also isn’t berk a mostly sea fairing people so it might be possible to find them. So my idea is maybe after a harsh storm of some sort washed one away from its pod?

Last edited:
Intrested though would just play as my own OC...dont think I would be able to be able to play anyone the original people from the wonderful franchises

I’ve also checked on that, while yes they might be water based, they can also fly. It’s just they can do it longer in rainy weather. Also isn’t berk a mostly sea fairing people so it might be possible to find them. So my idea is maybe after a harsh storm of some sort washed one away from its pod?
Archdemon Archdemon Sorry if I’m seeing impatient, just wanna see if any points make a difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back