Other How long have you ever had a crush?

The entire sixth-grade year,

It ended with me breaking my nose on the concrete and figuring out that I should just switch to asexuality.

I just changed from a Galaxy to a fucking cartel member in like, five minutes.

NekoQueen49 said:
Uh. Do anime characters count? If not, then the longest was a few months in the real world. If anime, my longest would be Gin Ichimaru who I've been crushing on for the past year or two.
Ive crushed an anime boy before so i get ya

My longest "crush" has been 4-5 years. (I'm 20, btw.) It's still there, and I can't decide if I really like the person platonically or romantically. It's complicated.

Almost 5 years. It was. We ended up dating, but he wasn't at all who I thought he was. Turned out he was gay, but now we are still good friends.

I had wishy washy crushes on the cool guys in school. I had two major crushes one was an old friend who I liked for years but we went seperate ways. The second was high school and when I asked he didnt like me like that and it got awkward between us.

But crushes arent as much fun I think as being with your best friend.

13 years. We'll have been married 11 years this Saturday and have two boys under 5. I think we've made it through the worst and still him how amazing he is at least once a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh, from pre-school to 5th grade I had the biggest crush on a guy... so, 6 years??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back