What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern --how deep is your love

Sub Genres
LGTBQ Friendly, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life

irenic

i prefer dogs over babies
—how deep is your love
coded by
@constellation

Last edited:

Pestilence

Harbringer of the Apocalypse
Sounds like a nice concept.So I guess I have to apply for the role I want?Id choose the writer.Do I need to have infromation pertaining to all the books mentioned in the writer's bio or is it just better if i do.Thanks.

irenic

Sounds like a nice concept.So I guess I have to apply for the role I want?Id choose the writer.Do I need to have infromation pertaining to all the books mentioned in the writer's bio or is it just better if i do.Thanks.
Hello! No you do not need any information pertaining to the books this is just a snippet of what your character is like. And yes you have to apply for the role you want like everyone else, multiple people can apply for the role you’re interested and I will be choosing who’s application fits my requirements.

irenic

Thank you, everyone, who expressed interest in my roleplay. I really appreciate it, so here is the link to the character sheet! Sheets are due in one week, realistic faceclaims only, BBcode is highly recommended but not mandatory. Goodluck everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)