• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings HousplantSimon's Long term Partner Search

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

HouseplantSimon’s Long Term Partner Search

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝​

About:
Hello! Most call me Em! I am a twenty (20) year old college student from Northern California. I am majoring in psychology with an emphasis on behavioral psychology. I am currently pursuing an Associates in English and Psychology which I’m expected to get by June of 21’. I have been roleplaying for 9+ years, on various platforms such as kik, discord, forums, tumblr etc. Recently I have become fond of this platform due to its wide user base. I would consider myself an intermediate roleplayer. I write three (3) paragraphs per response, and can write more depending on what is going on, usually I do my best to match my partner. I strictly only do MxM.

Character(s): I will give you over pm, I have two that have premade sheets. I tried to link them, but the format is not compatible.

These are the characters that I currently would like to play. For the characters… they can be altered in accordance to a certain era (some have era specific sheets already) we are doing, or just a particular plot. I will not change my entire character for you. These characters have special places in my heart, and I hope you respect that by not suggesting that I change the entire character.

Interest:
Currently looking for roleplays with these specific era’s
1900s 50s 60s
I’m looking to plot with someone around these era’s and with a particular character they like from the list above. I’m not giving plot idea’s here because I would like to collaborate with my partner, and produce something we can produce long term and that we truly enjoy. Though, if you would like plot idea’s you are welcome to DM me, and I can produce one based on the era and character you choose.

Looking for:
-Someone who has read the above portion and finds interest in what has been said
- 18+ (this is a requirement as I am over the age of 18)
-Who writes at least more than a paragraph. Preferably looking for someone who can match what I write (3+ paragraphs)
-Friendly outside of roleplay and willing to become friends (I like being on a friendly basis with long term partners)
-Willing to keep on planning, and discussing after the roleplay has begun in order to provide longevity to the roleplay.

Endnote:
Alas, this is the end. Thank you for reading through the search, and if you have any questions feel free to ask through the comments or dm me. If interested you can do the same, whichever you prefer.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back