• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors - Government Experiment RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Tioni gets her blood drawn, still unconscious as Fenrir's nurses crowded around her, bandagingand cleaning her cuts while mumbling about how they dont get paid enough to do this kind of shit. The nurses here only enjoyed putting the children through pain, but every now and then they'd have to bandage another severely wounded child after a nurse went to far. Usually either a fellow child murdered the nurse (or nurses in this case) or Fenrir killed them off in his office. Dinner always had a weird smelling meat in it, so maybe thats what it was... Human flesh...

Ren Fox- Facility, Experimenting room.
Form: Human

"Well they're dead now. You gonna rip apart their corpses" said Ren. A little annoyed that this random kid seemed to side with the wolf. Why does the half breed get to kill them. Complained the wolf. Growling a bit. Ren flashed Vamond a glance. He was under the impression only he could hear the beast's rants but now people seemed to be popping up with an inner listening ear. Because unlike other people I have self control over myself. Both parts of myself. said Ren to the wolf. Making sure it was just the wolf that heard him this time. Don't get too comfortable Rrrrrrren said the wolf. Ren looked over at the girl's unconscious body. Being bandaged by nurses. He hoped she was doing okay. Tioni seemed to be a nice person. At least not insane, and murderous. That was a pretty desirable thing in this place. He would've checked up on her himself, but now there were nurses. And when you were someone like Ren. Approaching the staff when it wasn't absolutely necessary was an offense worthy of lashes. cowards. said the wolf.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Vamond, Dhamphir, Experiment Room, Facility
Tags: Yahhah Yahhah

"I don't eat raw meat unlike wolves and some other supernaturals," said Vamond in disgust. "Though all that blood dripping onto the floor is an utter waste," he said, removing his hand from his mouth and turning to watch as the humans were burned to death. "Nasty piece of work...can't say I don't blame the hybrid for killing those humans though. Those are creatures that deserve the death penalty. Actually, all the humans here deserve the death penalty." They reminded him of the vampires that had killed his family...even as his mother died she still killed the bastard that turned him into a monster. He wished he had access to some weapons...he'd love to kill these people. Vamond appeared somewhat saddened by the fact, he would like lose his humanity here and become the one thing he feared and didn't want to become even though he knew he had lost his humanity the day his family had been attacked, killed and he had been turned into a supernatural creature. He was fighting every instinct he had and his sudden craving for that spilling blood...both from the unconscious person and the blood soaking the floor.

Zabaleta, Vaewolf, Fenrir's Office, Infiltration
Tags: None
Zabaleta thought over Fenrir's proposition to act as his bodyguard and as his spy among the children and staff. She was already here under the guise of infiltrating to help the other children out of the facility but she didn't think really that all of them deserved to be allowed out into society. Some were just too insane to be trusted out in civilized society and would present a danger to normal people. The ones that still clung to their sanity might stand a chance of being rehabilitated. Like that Arana for example...she needed to be left here to die or stuck in a mental asylum. As for her....there was no rehabilitation for her, no safety net. She had no family, having killed them off after being turned into a vampire and no other living relatives. She had...effectively...been lost for the last six months, wandering aimlessly around, really that was the reason she had in the end come back and Fenrir seemed to know it without saying. The young woman was silent as Fenrir shoved a few needles into the veins on her arms, drawing what blood he could while giving her time to think things over...but in the end they both knew she would make the right choice for her safety and because Fenrir ordered her to do so. "What do you mean by being your bodyguard?" she questioned.

"You will stay near my side or close by to protect me from harm from staff members, government officials who come snooping around and the facility children who might wish to try to harm or kill me," said Fenrir as he closed off the vials he had and then attached some more. "Sometimes you'll be in your wolf form and sometimes in your human form or lycan form. It just depends though more often than not you'll be in your wolf form. Nobody knows of your wolf and lycan forms I believe so it's fine for you to be within either of those forms."

"You killed the few people who knew about it," said Zabaleta with a shrug. "What about the torture and the blood testing?"

"You'll go to the main torture session where you will participate in fights as I see fit and be expected to keep up your physical fitness by training with a few select individuals of my choosing. Your blood testing will be mostly done by the nurses, they will give the results to me of course like always," said Fenrir. Capping this second set of vials, he injected her with a third set. Zabaleta had a sneaking suspicion that he didn't turn over all her blood samples to the nurses when he did this. "What will it be?"

Zabaleta conversed with her wolf half. "He let us eat..give favors...we serve alpha...small price to pay," said the wolf.

"We accept Fenrir," said Zabaleta, the man smiling maliciously at the information.

"Good. I think we're done here with this. Take a shower...I'll have something ready for you and your guarding and punishment will take place tonight." He collected the vials of blood and left the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Last edited:
Angela Woods-Experimentation Room-Facility
She couldn't believe her own very eyes, or whatever she used to see. A battle had raged, and ended as quickly as it started. Others have had numerous lashings for what she could only assume as Fenrir's own twisted version of justice, perverted for his own enjoyment. All that came out of it was a few bruised and beaten freaks, and a unconscious body. She heard her name being called, to which she stood and sat at one of the numerous chairs affixed to the ground, various pieces of horror-movie equipment poised all around the chair. It wasn't the torture room for nothing, but this time, it was going to be the blood-drawing room. She was seated right next to the unconscious girl, who was attended by a flock of cursing nurses. Angela felt bad for her, seeing the terrible injuries that were inflicted to her otherwise well endowed frame. Reaching out a hand to her, her fingertips just barely grazed her arm before the hand was promptly sliced off at the wrist.

Angela would've screamed if she had a mouth to scream with, but instead she was content with holding her hand up to her face, observing the blood spurting out of the stump coating her black screen, and the severed hand remaining on the girl's shoulder. "No touching!" Was the only warning she received after the punishment was inflicted. She would be given a new hand given time, but for now, she would just have to endure the pain, a faint image of a sadly smiling face flickering on her screen at the new amputation she got today.

The hand leaked a hot blood onto the girl's shoulder, soaking down her arm and some of her torso. At the very least, Angela's goal of trying to wake her up had a defined ending. Whether or not it was successful was going to have to wait until her blood was sucked out of her through the multitude of instruments being put to use. A drill for the head, needles for the torso, and a bike-pump looking thing for the tertiary arms. It was all painful, but she couldn't even scream, so it didn't give any of the nurses operating the machinery any real pleasure, besides the slight convulsions she had. Hopefully, with that distraction, the beatings would come to her instead. It was much easier to replace a set of ribs than most other people could handle.
Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

It was while the woman was in the shower that she had a thought which caused her wolf to shift slightly on its paws within her head as the small wounds from the needles pricking her skin healed under the hot water. Working for Fenrir seemed to have privileges indeed and the young woman smirked to herself as the water cascaded down on her before stepping out when she was done and walked through the man's attached apartment to his office. "Fenrir...you know the nurses have a habit of cutting off limbs and such for blood testing..."

"They'll be under orders not to remove your limbs, just draw blood and forbidden from maiming you," said Fenrir. "As for the torture sessions, you'll do the morning grueling chores and the morning testing until lunch, then after lunch spend the day here at my side serving as my bodyguard and relaying what you've learned from the mornings," he said. "I told you that working for me has its privileges. Now, come here."

Zabaleta didn't say anything but inside she was relieved and walked over to the man who held up a collar of pure silver, she knew this as he grabbed her hand and put her palm to the collar, causing her to yelp in pain as the silver burned her. She tried snatching her hand away but Fenrir held it in place until she collapsed to her knees in front of him. "Pure silver...this will keep you in your wolf form and serve to burn you when you disobey me though it's snug enough to sit around your neck without causing a lot of issues," he said. Zabaleta knew he meant it wouldn't choke her to death, the woman snatching her hand to her as soon as her hand was released. Her hand began instantly trying to heal as he lifted her up and led her to some stairs above his office into a large room. He grabbed a notebook and made a gesture for her to remove her clothing which was don. Afterwards he let her go, having been holding her arm to keep her close and flipped a switch on a light, the room instantly bathed in ultraviolet light which only succeeded in harming and injuring the woman. Fenrir just calmly wrote notes down as the ultraviolet light reacted against the hybrid and caused her pain much to the male's own enjoyment. A few hours later and he'd led the near unconscious woman back downstairs and into his apartment where he put some healing salve on her burns and sat back to watch her body heal the injuries though he soon found out the ultraviolet light caused scarring.

Towards that end, once the woman was consciousness again, Fenrir made sure she made up for her six month absence. As cruel as the man could be, he also knew how to be gentle, at least when it came to Zabaleta. Hours passed in this fashion and whether it was their time apart or the woman's supernatural stamina that made things go on for such a long period of time, the hybrid had more than made up for the long absence and wait the boss of the facility had to go through so that by the time it was over Fenrir was back in his office looking over paperwork with a black wolf with gray markings lying in a corner of the room, a silver collar fastened around her neck as the man worked on testing a few vials of the woman's blood and partaking of a couple himself.

Last edited:
Sylvia: facility: experimenting room
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
Sylvia tried to ignore the girl. She despised the people who had gone crazy because their thoughts and emotions were all jumbled. It was as if Fenrir had put a mask over Arana and she couldn't take it off. Arana's emotions and thoughts bore into Sylvia's head as she tried to ignore them. She could also see her memories. They were all a jumble, most of the memories were replaced by the things Arana began to believe after she was broken. Before Sylvia could go into a full fledged panic attack, she turned and walked away from Arana.

Silence: facility: experimenting room
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Wake Wake
Make it stop, make it stop! His head swam as the voices swirled around in his head. They were calling him. Go, take what you've always needed.

"NO!" He screamed. Then he realized everyone was looking at him. He didn't care, he just wanted the voices to go away. He pulled his hair and scratched his face until it bled but nothing worked. The voices were getting louder and louder, urging him on.

"NO, GO AWAY, I WON'T LET YOU MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN." He pushed, thrashed, and kicked. Unfortunately, he had lost. The next thing he knew, he was forced to take a backseat as the other took the wheel and went crazy. It was hungry, and it wouldn't stop until it's hunger was satisfied. A couple people collapsed: a scrawny boy called Jonah and a dhamphir called Vamond.

"NO, STOP, STOP IT!!!!" He screamed. He tried to push the other away but it was to persistent. I was just having a little fun, won't you let me?

"NO!" With a final ounce of energy, he was able to push away the other and take control again. Then he grabbed the knife that the nurse had used to cut Tioni open and stabbed himself.

Sharon Holmes: security room

Sharon gasped as she saw the horrors unfold. Then she rushed out of her office and ran to the experimenting room.

"I'll take care of this mess, you guys can go," Sharon waved the nurses off. As she walked in the carnage, she felt even more disgusted as she got deeper into the room. There was an unconscious girl and another one covered in blood. All the children were in various states of injury. Sharon shook her head and used her powers lull them to sleep and carry her all the children out of the room. Then she took a bit of their essence and cast holograms of all them and ordered them to go to their cells. The holograms were pretty much the same thing as the children, like a duplicate. Except, if you were to touch them, your hand would go straight through their bodies. When she reached the secret room, she scanned her finger print on it and set the kids down. Sharon summoned some of the other agents working with her on the mission and they worked together to patch up the children as best as they could. They also pumped nutrients into the children because they weren't getting enough nutrition. Ever so quietly, Sharon floated them back into there cells and made the holograms disappear right in time for dinner.

Arana glared as she walked away before a fly slowly landed on her arm and she leaned in as if listening to a whisper before her smile grew even bigger her grip on the plush spider tightening almost crushing the poor plushie. She then fell asleep due to Sharin but woke up as she was being put back in her cell she began asking" so Ms. Sharon how is your plan to save us all going?" With her same childlike grin as she sat on her blanket of cobwebs she and the spiders make.

radical radical

Vamond, Dhamphir, Jail Cell, Facility
Vamond felt himself being stabbed and yelped in pain, shooting daggers at the child that stabbed him. The other nurses didn't seem to care and the pre-teen would have tried killing them himself if he hadn't collapsed, his hand going to his stomach where he'd been stabbed. Thankfully the blow had missed his heart, otherwise he would be dead. The dhamphir didn't have much time to react though as soon one of the facility staff came into the room and dismissed the nurses before putting everyone to sleep. All he had been doing was minding his own business, aside from saying everyone in the facility deserved to die among the humans. Was that the reason he had been stabbed and nearly killed? It didn't matter as he soon found himself unconscious and when he woke up it was in his cell with no idea how he had gotten there. His hand went to his stomach and there was dried blood but it seemed his accelerated healing that he had because of he was half vampire, the thought making him scowl, had kicked in while he had been asleep.

Daniel, Shkinwalker, Jail Cell, Facility

Daniel had escaped injury and possible death with the hybrid woman who lit herself on fire and was scary in the child's mind. He had also escaped injury when the children went nuts and began killing and attacking each other. It hadn't taken much for the mouse to pass out in fear and when he woke up, he was in his cell and a human once more. He scuttled to the corner of the cell and sat there, shaking and otherwise not moving within his cell.

"I smell blood alpha," the wolf spoke as she lifted her head and stared at Fenrir. The wolf was feeling larthagetic and weak from the torture, the lack of blood and food and the hours of working for its food, her words slow and sluggish. Fenrir looked up from testing a vial of Zabaleta's blood before gathering the third set of vials and locking them up in a lock with a padlock on it, the vials labeled with the woman's name and date the blood had been taken on them before summoning a guard. He gave the other two sets of six vials each to the guard to take to the lab to test.

Looking back to the wolf he checked the clock and saw, for them at least, it was past dinner. "I suppose you have more than worked for a meal to fulfill both your needs," said Fenrir with a cruel smile, the wolf dipping its head in acknowledgement. He rose to his feet and pulled out a small device that he injected into a needle and then injected it just beneath the wolf's skin, the wolf feeling a slight pinch as the needle entered and then a burning pain within its arm. "There...and now to see if it is working..." he headed back to his desk and pulled out his personal laptop which he began typing stuff into, a red dot soon showing on the screen and beeping right where the wolf was. "Wonderful. It appears to be working perfectly. What is this you said about blood?"

"There's blood wafting to here from the experiment room alpha," said the wolf.

Fenrir frowned and summoned one of the nurses that had been called in to clean up the mess. "Dinner," he said to the wolf and sat back as the creature lurched to its paws, then sprang across the room at the terrified human. "Don't make a mess of my office. Go outside," he said and tapped another button on his laptop, opening a hidden door and allowing the wolf to go out and hunt.​

Last edited:
Abbie Carlston- Facility, Cell
Abbie rubbed her eyes sleepily as she awoke in her cell. The girl couldn't remember what had happened after blood testing. The fight flashed back in her mind. That had been so scary. She felt a tickle in her shirt and the head of a grass snake slithered out to look her in the eye. "I wouldn't have let you come to harm" assured Maximus. Abbie smiled. Maximus had to be her best friend in this place. Not that she'd really spoken to anyone else. "Sometimes I forget you're with me" said Abbie a little sad. Maximus slithered out of her shirt. With a white flash of light Maximus was seen a moment later lazily licking his paw as a lithe tabby cat. "I'm never far. I only stay hidden because you wish it" said Maximus. Abbie shook her head.

"They'd hurt you if you didn't hide" said Abbie. Maximus stood stock still and arched his back. Looking quite ferocious for a tabby cat. "I'd hurt them" he said. Abbie brought her familiar in a warm hug. "I know" was all she said. After putting Maximus down, the cat's ears perked up. "Someone's coming" he said. Abbie opened her pants pocket and Maximus shifted into a mouse to fit cozily into the small space.

Ren Fox- Facility, Cell
Form: Lycan
With Ren asleep the wolf had wasted no time in taking over. The wolf paced the cell. There were so many new smells. The beast growled softly as it walked. It was rare when the creature was in control during the day, and it was not going to waste its time. Ren woke up inside of his own head. What happened asked Ren. The wolf gave out a rasping laugh. "Human made you sleep. My turn now" said the wolf. Giving the wall an experimental scratch. Leaving the scratch marks on the stone. Well, shit thought Ren.

Tioni wakes up in her cell, clean and patched up. She was lucky this time. Most imes Fenrir let the kid die before punishing the nurse, so she was lucky that a fellow kid had saved her. She looks across from her cell into Ren's cell and sees something she hadn't seen before... Mr.Wolf.. He was a stunning wolf with a beautiful sleek coat and shining eyes just like Ren's. 'Hi Mr.Wolf... Your beautiful... I don't remember ever seeing you before in your form... Your truly a beautiful creature...' She sends the thought to Mr.Wolf and Ren, smiling brightly. She attempts to stand but falls down, crying out at the pain from the deep cuts, (down to the bone), on each of her legs. 'How are you doing Ren? I hope your torture time went better then mine...' She pulls herself back onto the bed and props herself against the wall, facing Mr.Wolf.

Yahhah Yahhah

Ren Fox-Facility, Cell
Form: Lycan
The wolf sat down and looked over at Tioni. Again the wolf liked flattery. "Thank you" croaked out the wolf. Ren was a little awestruck. In the two years he'd been with the monster he'd never heard it express thanks. First time for everything he guessed. Well I didn't get stabbed by a random kid, or nurse. And they didn't make me fight anybody so it went good I guess. Said Ren. The wolf scratched at its chin. A little bored. There was nothing to do in this place, that entertained a monster. The wolf also wasn't sure about the name Mr. Wolf. It'd have to name itself later on. How hard could it be to name oneself. Are you gonna let me out or... asked Ren. The wolf thought on this. You owe for it. Decided the wolf. Ren rolled his eyes in his head. What could the wolf possibly want. Fine, whatever. He said. Satisfied the Wolf allowed Ren to come back out. The sound of bones cracking, and snapping back into place could be heard. Until Ren stood in the Wolf's place.

Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Silence: facility: in cell
Yahhah Yahhah scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
His eyes snapped open and he was suddenly in a daze. He didn't remember coming back to the cell. Oh well, he thought. At least he seemed to be in one piece which seemed good. He looked around and noticed that there was a newcomer, it was a girl with a little cat around her shoulder. Then it changed into a mouse and scuffled back to her pocket. Tat, tat, tat. The teen turned around and saw Fenrir. He gave the teen a sly smile.

"I heard from the nurses that you lost control and attacked two of the people here. Well, blood must be payed in blood. During torture time, I will have Zabaleta deal with you. I have instructed her to make you pay for the blood of two." Tat, tat, tat. A chill ran down his spine as Fenrir walked away. Then a couple guards came and summoned the girl next to him for dinner. They didn't even bother to call him, they just left a little tray with his food. He hated that they were afraid of him but he couldn't help it. It wasn't his fault anyways.

Sylvia: facility: walking to dining hall
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
"My dear child, you were not given permission to intercede and help the tattoo girl, were you? It was a fight between Zabaleta and that other girl. For that, Zabaleta will have to deal with you. She is hungry tonight so I will set you out in the place that Zab has went to hunt." Two guards came and dragged Sylvia to a door and through the dark night. She felt the breeze whip across her face. It had been so long since she had felt the breeze of the wind across her face. She savored it, suddenly realizing that she wanted to feel the cool winds forever and leave the horrible facility behind. Her dreams were squelched when she felt the emotions of a "hangry" wolf.

Zabaleta, Vaewolf, Outside Facility
Wolf Form-Void
Tags: radical radical
The nurse attempted to flee but found the door locked behind her and unable to get out. Fenrir just smiled at her and as he opened the hidden door that led outside the woman tugged at the door leading into the hallways of the facility to try to escape as the wolf scampered outside after biting down on the nurse's shoulder. He got up and threw the human out after the wolf before leaving his office and leaving the door open for Zabaleta's return. This left the nurse at the mercy of the wolf whose stomach rumbled and its thoughts only consumed with feasting while it could on the fresh prey. Not having eaten properly since arriving back, it wanted to savor the hunt, then savor the kill as it satisfied itself on the meat...blood would also be had that way as it wasn't picky on its meal so long as it wasn't dead meat or dead blood that had been in the grave too long. A paw lashed out, claws flashing within the night sky as they tore through the nurse's tendons in her back leg, blood spraying on the ground. The nurse screamed in agony as the wolf's claws tore through her flesh and muscle, the wolf lunging as she tripped and snapped its teeth down on her leg, biting and a crack soon rent the air as the wolf bit through her ankle, hobbling the prey.

The wolf kept both sets of venom deactivated, the wolf had no wish to turn anyone into either another werewolf or a vampire. Nor had it tried infusing creatures with both sets of venom before. Void was glad to be free and running once more as well, the wind rushing past and over the wolf's fur as its pelt blended in with the night air around it. Having main black fur certainly made it easier for the wolf to hunt within the nights. Void's ears twitched as she heard something else stumbling within the forest and turned her head, allowing her prey to scramble to her feet and attempt to run away. The wolf's head snapped back towards the prey that was scared and screaming for help, Void lunging at the creature again and landing on it before it could move very far, sending it crashing to the earth and feeling something break underneath. Slobber dripped down onto the human's face as the wolf stared hungrily at it, until pain in its nose sent it reeling back and stumbled off...it seemed the human had fight left in it. The wolf sat down and rubbed at its aching and sore nose, the human vanishing into the darkness.

Snarling, Void decided to hunt down its crippled prey later, instead turning towards the scent of another within the outskirts of the facility, the tall building looming behind it. Sniffing the air, Void turned her head and headed towards the other scent that didn't smell any thing like a wolf or a vampire. The wolf turned her head between the fleeing nurse and the fresh and closer scent before setting off towards the fresher scent, the wolf using the vegetation around it and its senses to stalk closer to the second source of food, placing each massive paw carefully upon the earth, ghosting through the grounds like a shadow or wraith. All the thoughts of the wolf were focused on the hunt, screams of prey as it died, blood rushing down its throat, claws tearing through skin, food, satisfied hunt and full belly.

Angela-Facility-Leaving for Dining Hall

Angela found herself in her cell again, her severed hand somewhat healed enough so it wasn't bleeding, but still fresh enough that the air stung the exposed wound. Inwardly, she seethed at this. She hadn't expected to be knocked out from... whatever that did that to her, something with that woman that came into the chamber, but she really didn't enjoy the fact that she was unconscious for any period of time, besides from when her own body forced her to sleep from severe self-inflicted sleep deprivation. She hated sleeping, and it's what kept her up at night.

At the very least, her hunger would be supplemented for the time being. She didn't really feel all too hungry, now that she thought about it. It was the first time she actually didn't feel starving at all, which was a serious first. Her 'nutrition' wasn't exactly the best, especially with the clear lack of a mouth to chew up the food she was given.

Finally, she had arrived at the dining hall. It was a short walk, but one that strangely felt full of danger, but that's how it usually was at the facility. One freak went insane or something of the sort, and somehow broken out of their cell, and the facility wouldn't even go on red alert in certain sections, because all of those kids were useless to the 'researchers' anyways. Win win situation for Fenrir, lose lose for the subjects. Whatever caused the feeling soon left her as she found the meal line. Usually for other subjects, it was a somewhat long process, multiple items of questionable origin placed onto their meal tray, but for her, it was simply two items. A syringe, and a napkin. Granted, the barrel of the syringe was larger than your average flu-shot needle, but it was full to the brim with a concoction that most wouldn't be able to stomach. A slurry of proteins, electrolytes, vitamins, and water, all in one, puke colored liquid solution. It was Angela's only real source of food here, due to her condition, but at the very least, she couldn't taste it.

Taking her two items to a nearby empty table, she set them in front of her. It was that time again, time to eat. She absolutely despised doing this. It made her feel like she was less than human, like the wolf inside that one boy, or the crazy girl with the bugs, was Arana her name? She tried her best to keep her mind off the unsettling task at hand, eating, by thinking about anything else. She banged her head-monitor to the table, the screen showing nothing more than tv static to emphasise her frustration.

(Angela is open for interaction at the dining hall.)

'Bye bye Mr.Wolf... I shall hope to see you again soon. Oh and your welcome!" She beams at the changing mass of bones as the wolf changes into Ren. "I'm happy you got lucky today!!" She continues to beam at him, feeling she finally had gotten somewhere with Mr.Wolf. She disconnects with Mr.Wolf and Ren and thinks, 'He usually wouldn't have let Ren take his place...But he did.. That's a big improvment!!' She lets out a faint sigh of relief and ponders Ren.

Yahhah Yahhah

Abbie Carlston- Facility, Dining Hall
Maximus poked his head out of Abbie's pocket and looked around. "It still baffles me how they managed to catch so many children, and still remain secret" said the mouse. Snuggling back into Abbie's pocket. "We'll find a way out for everybody" said Abbie. "It seems impossible" was all Maximus said while Abbie got a tray, and filled it with unidentifiable but somehow still edible substances. Abbie took a seat and tapped her pocket to show Maximus it was safe to come out. Abbie didn't care if other children saw Maximus as long as the staff didn't. The mouse took a seat on the table and cutely washed his face. "Do you want to eat with me today Maximus" she asked. Or be a cat and go catch rats. Abbie didn't say the last part. Maximus looked up. "If you don't mind me, but you shouldn't be seen talking to a mouse let me turn into something a little more sightly" said Maximus. A second later he was a fluffy white fox. Sitting down politely and wagging his tail like a puppy. Abbie shook her head. He looked adorable but Maximus hated being called cute. In ANY way. She gave Maximus what she thought was the meat, the temporary fox happily chewed it up. Abbie ate the other things because Maximus insisted he did not want it because Familiars didn't need to eat as much as growing children.

Ren Fox- Facility, Dining Hall
Form-Human
Ren walked down the hall into the dining room. His escort left him there. Why of all people did they think Ren was a dangerous kid here. They still let him go to the dining hall so it made no sense. Have faith said the Wolf. Ren couldn't be sure but from the beast's ramblings he could've sworn that the wolf was trying to think of a name. It hadn't seemed to have decided on one yet, but it was still a little weird. Well weird even for the crazy world that was Ren's head. Ren got a bit of food and went to sit down. He ignored most of the people already there. Not that he was intentionally trying to be a jerk, he simply wasn't rude enough to barge into someone's day.

Vamond, Dhamphir, Dining Hall, Facility
Vamond was called out of his cell though was able to hear the boss himself coming down the hallway and speaking to the boy in the cell nearby. In this way the boy they called Silent was informed he would face the dangerous hybrid creature that could become flames during the next torture session. So the boy had been the one to attack him? Why? He wracked his brain but couldn't think of anything. Passing one of the cells, he stopped as he saw the mouse that was the little skinwalker huddled in a corner, it looked like the poor child wouldn't be coming out at all today for the rest of the evening or at least not for dinner. Hopefully someone would feed the boy and he wouldn't be too damaged. He left the child and headed towards the dining hall where he at least was given a red liquid in a glass that smelled of dog's blood and whatever odd food they were given for sustenance.

David, Skinwalker, Jail Cell, Facility
David remained in his mouse form, within the corner of his cell and shivering. He made no move to leave the cell when he was called for dinner, instead a few pieces of bread crumbs and apple peels were thrown into the room for the mouse to eat, the creature not scuttling towards them until he heard the sounds of the feet drawing away. The mouse then scuttled as fast as he could over to them and began nibbling on one of the bread crumbs, sitting up and holding it in his paws as his sharp teeth easily cut through the small morsel of food.

Zariya: infiltration: dining hall
Shadowfall Shadowfall Yahhah Yahhah

Zariya decided to sit down by Angela. She wanted to ask Angela some questions about herself and things that had happened to her in the facility so she could gather evidence. Zariya poked her fork into the barely edible slop that she was given. It was thick and mushy and seemed to be and of several odd contents mixed together. While ECHO was injecting herself, Zariya turned to Ren.

"So, has the food always been like this and is it edible?"

Ren Fox- Facility, Dining Hall
Form: Human

Ren was personally surprised to hear someone speaking to him. Snake girl the wolf took a break from thinking of names to remind Ren of what this girl did. She was new. At least Ren had never seen her before the experimenting room. He took a bit to register the question. "Well I don't know about always but it hasn't changed since I got here, and it hasn't killed me yet...." Ren almost slapped himself. Dumb joke. He shrugged. "You get used to it. You get used to a lot in this place".

Fang, Shadow, Bullet...No The wolf's list continued.

radical radical

Angela-Facility-Dining Hall
Head still on the table, she registered that she had a new visitor, or a few, and that they were talking around her. She hadn't really bothered to look up before one of her lower arms snatched her meal from the table, a series of passes from one arm to the other taking place before it came to a head with the syringe perfectly still, hovering over a little clean metal hole to the left side of her neck. Slowly, she slid the needle into the slot, reflexively bringing a hand to her throat as it bulged at the sudden entry of the vile protein mixture that was considered 'food'. Slowly but surely, she pressed the plunger down as the entirety of the contents were flushed down the hatch, directly into her esophagus.

It only took 20 seconds to fully 'eat' her food, but it felt sooo much longer than that. A message appeared on her screen in a somewhat neutral, yet professional font. "I hate this food." She wrote to nobody, but after setting down the syringe, she repeated that same message, breaking the damned thing with her bare fist, the shards skittering all across the table. Her hand was bloodied, but that wasn't anything new. Realizing that she did indeed have an audience right next to her, she quickly recomposed herself, folding all of her hands together, and leaving the stump and associated pair behind her back.

"Sorry. I get frustrated sometimes." She signed, glancing sideways at the new girl and the lycanthrope she's seen around the bend a few times.

radical radical Yahhah Yahhah

David, Skinwalker, Jail Cells, Facility
Tags: CharlieBoy CharlieBoy
The mouse finished up the bread crumbs and apple slices but hadn't been given any water, nor any fleshy juicy apple to try to quench its thirst. The mouse looked at the door and scuttled over to it, its belly satisfied for now but hurried along until it got to the door and looked at it, sitting up on its back paws and sniffing the air with its tiny nose. Spotting a small hole, the mouse squeezed itself through and ended up on the outside of his room, looking left and right. The mouse didn't know that there was a a rat lurking around the facility who was out looking for a meal as well and soon spotted the smaller rodent, an angry squeak emitting from the larger creature and causing the mouse to scuttle as fast as it could away from the bigger rodent. It would have been amusing if the situation hadn't been so dire. The mouse was too terrified to shift back into its human form either, terrified from the events in the experimenting room earlier that day and now the rat chasing it. However, the mouse hadn't eaten much nutrition, like everyone else and shrieked as the rat caught the mouse's tail and sank its teeth into it, blood flowing from the ligament. Terrified, it bolted to the nearest door and managed to squeeze itself into another hole, the rat shoving its head and shoulders through as the bleeding mouse ran for the closest shape it could see that looked safe to hide in...unknowingly a new child that had been captured by the girl he had been almost made to fight. Tiny claws scrabbled up and hooked on the boy's pant leg as he scampered desperately up it, blood trailing from part of his tail had been bitten off and huddled desperately in the boy's pocket as the rat finally managed to get through.

The mouse brought Dexter back to life.
“Argh!” He shouted in fright... he wasn’t scared of mice... he just didn’t expect to see one running up his trouser leg. “Shoo!”

Then he looked at its little face, the blood trailing from his tail and soaking his pocket.

“You’re scared, too.” Dexter said empathetically. “I know how you feel little buddy.”
Dexter didn’t touch the mouse, he didn’t want to scare it even more. Or it to bite him. However, he just let him sit quietly in his pocket.

“It’s okay... you can be safe in my pocket. Although, I’m not entirely sure how safe I am. So just be aware.” Dexter laughed to himself. “Oh what am I saying? You can’t understand me. You’re a mouse.”

He laughed again and gently patted the exterior of the pocket. Slouching back against the wall he sighed. He noticed how he wasn’t screaming. How he wasn’t begging for his life. This little mouse had helped him.

Daniel, Skinwalker, Jail Cells, Facility
Animal-Mouse
The mouse’s ears twitched as it heard a voice and a scream. It’s tail continued bleeding in the dark and soft space, nose twitching at the scent of human entering its nose. The rat took a few steps into the jail cell, scebted the human which overwhelmed the scents of blood and mouse before squeaking and dashing back out the hole it had come through. Still, the noise remained in the himan’s pocket, listening to the words spoken.

Tensing at the gentle patting which pushed the cloth towards it, the mouse shivered abd caused the cloth of the pocket to shake as well. After a short while it slowly poked its head out and looked around before slowly crawling out and scampered up the boy’s torso to his arm where it attempted to jump to the ledge which was the boy’s shoulder, claws scrabbling but catching on the fabric and pulling itself up, squeaking in fright. It’s nose twitched as it scented the air, the vantage point not allowing it to see very well.

Hesitantly it scuttled along the ledge until it got to a wall, the boy’s neck avd presses its nose into it, brushing its whiskers softly against the skin and possibly tickling the human who had saved it before scampering down to the floor and slowly began shifting back, at certain points getting stuck as half mouse half human, it was still getting used to changing, when after a while abd excruiatibg several minutes the mouse was now fully human though still didn't say anything. Observing the boy with furiousity and fear.

Dexter pushed himself back and was shocked.

“Christ...” he jumped. “I keep forgetting that people here are supernatural.... more supernatural than m...”

Hold on, Dexter thought, this guy could be a guard. Or someone in the inside. Unlikely but...

“I’m.. Dexter.” He said, still eyeing the human with some caution. “Are you a prisoner here? How did they get you? What’s it like?”

Daniel, Skinwalker, Jail Cells, Facility

David shook his head as the other jumped and then flinched following it. He nodded at the latter question. "D...David. Everyone....child...prisoner here. Staff...not so much. They...they like torturing us," he said. "Nurses...not nice...some very cruel and....sa...sadistic. They follow me from school...house set on fire...parents...siblings...die in fire. Then take me. Been here...two months. Death...only way out...not pleasant. Kids...crazy...sometimes kill other kids...kill staff." The poor child shook as he spoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back