• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors - Government Experiment RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Olivier Park || Infiltration || Cell...?
"Huh, never met an Olivier before, 's a pleasure!"

The moment the boy touched her, information filled Olivier's mind. Jonah was around ten. Nothing stood out about his anatomy. Olivier assumed his injuries came from being handled by the facility. He didn't have powers... interesting. No notable thoughts or emotions ran through his head. Olivier focused hard on him, trying to dig deeper, preferably into his personality. Only memories came up- memories of what just happened a few minutes ago... and a surfacing memory of Olivier's face. He'd seen her before. Where had he seen her before? It only took a few moments for Olivier to realize; it had to be at the little pep talk that Ms. Holmes gave. The boy withdrew his hand, and Olivier immediately felt her scan slow down.

Dammit, there's no point in continuing now. Olivier mentally let herself relax.

She didn't stop staring intensely at Jonah, though. Better to be consistent, that way nobody would question Olivier when she actually scanned people. She'd go to Jonah for more things once he proved himself scan-worthy.

"So 'pparently this place is filled to the brim with dudes who've got weird powers, though," Jonah stopped for a moment to kick over some rubble. "...Guess you already know that, huh? What do they got you locked up for, huh?"

"The same reason as everyone else, I suppose." Olivier flexed her arm, as if strength were her power. "They lock us up to keep us from fighting back when they test on us or something." Or at least, that was what Olivier thought they did.

Jonah leaned forward, resting his forearm on his knee.

"You don't happen to have one of these, do ya?" The boy took out a retainer.

So he did come from Ms. Holme's group. Olivier looked at Jonah with a relatively emotionless face. She had no reason to be particularly upset over the retainer being revealed. The worse that could happen was that the retainer be destroyed, or that Jonah would be forced to throw it. Sure, it'd put Jonah in an interesting bad spot, but Olivier was sure that everyone else could move accordingly. The dynamics of this entire area would shift, and Olivier didn't feel like thinking far ahead about how things might turn out.

"Yes," Olivier nodded. "It's best if you don't take it out, though. Or talk about this entire thing as if we're outsiders. We're infiltrating, not visiting." She said that last sentence with a smile, in hopes to not offend.

Someone announced that the kids had to do chores. How did chores work? Did the kids just... give themselves chores to do?

"Hi... I'm Tioni!"

Olivier turned towards the prison bars. There stood a girl who seemed significantly older (and taller) than everyone else. In fact, she seemed to be around Olivier's age. She had navy blue hair and blue-green eyes... There seemed to be a trend of impossible eye colours in the facility. The cyborg immediately scanned her.

"Hello Tioni," Olivier said, hoping that the boy put his retainer in before she saw. "I'm Olivier."

Wake Wake Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Nova: infiltration: cell 21/Sylvia's cell

Nova didn't want to seem intrusive but she pulled out her notebook and began taking notes on the girl before her. She sketched Sylvia out and wrote down some notes about her physical well being, or rather, lack thereof. Then she scuttled toward the toilets. She rolled her eyes.

"Yay, I have toilet cleaning!" She said sarcastically. She grabbed toilet plunger and brought it down on a toilet that seemed to be plugged (?). Nova jumped back in surprise as feces, urine, and puke shot out of the toilet. Some people around her giggled. she tried to throw them her meanest glare and headed toward the infirmary. Before she set foot into the infirmary, baggy clothes with several holes were thrown at her. she caught them and headed toward the nearest bathroom. As she washed herself in the tiny sink, thoughts swirled around in her head. The girl's back had been soaked with blood, her shirt was plastered to her back. Nova pinched herself between her brows as she tried not to imagine everything that had went down in the torture chamber which had resulted in the girl's injuries. She wanted so bad to help Sylvia but knew she had to do it discretely. Nova silently hatched a plan: She would shift into a rat, wrap her with her village-healer-made bandage, and smear salve on her. Little did Nova know, she had "showered" through lunch. Oh well, the food here sucks anyways, she thought. Then she jumped into her clothes and hurried off to the experimenting rooms. she shivered, wondering what sort of torture she would be put through.

Jonah quickly pushed the retainer back into his mouth before turning to Tioni.
"G'mornin, miss," he greeted her with a cheeky half-grin and a tip of his hat, "I'm Jonah Lark, nice to meetcha!" He stuck his hand through the bars to shake her's
"Anyway, if this place is for testing or beating the piss outta power kids or whatever," Jonah said, turning back to Olivier, "hopefully I won't get the worst of it since I'm completely useless!" He said proudly, pointing to himself in the chest with a chuckle. Jonah sombered a bit and met Olivier's eye with a more serious expression.
"Hey, mind if I ask a question?" Before waiting for a reply, he did anyway, "Why'd you fake-smile just a moment ago? Er... That's not what I meant, 's just..." He roughly scruffed his hair with his knuckles, frustrated, "Something 'bout you is weird but dunno what it is, y'know?"

Last edited:
I know it is probably confusing but I'm just trying to move the plot quicker because we literally roleplayed the morning for 2 pages straight.

Tioni smiles, she had made three friends today, four if you count Mr. Wolf. And boy was that Jonah fellow something else.. Something good.. He was quite attractive.. 'I cant think about that! I need friends not males! Remember what mama said? She said the only thing males want from you is that part of you between your legs, definitely not your heart. Or some baby they decided to put into your body.' She frowns and sighs, waiting for the nurse-lady to grab her for torture. 'Hope they don't cut me again...'

Ren Fox-facility, dining area
Form-human
Ren was a little weirded out. At least his power was a little simple, sort of easy to understand anyway. Sometimes a vicious monster got control of his body, and he changed. Now there were people going into heads, and creators. The world was more messed up then he'd thought possible. The boy mostly just ignored what was going on there. He procrastinated going on. The experimentation was one of the hardest times. Not just because of pain, but it was also the other time of day the wolf tried to come out. They touch I kill. It only rule.

Ren shook his head. Wolf talking yet again. "Yeah yeah yeah. I get it. You'll tear off their scalps and feast on their entrails.

Sylvia: Facility: Experimenting Room
Sylvia looked around the room. There were so many people sitting against the wall. She hated that the Torture Chamber was a circle. Everywhere she looked, there were more people. She pinched the skin between her two eyebrows, trying to block out the thoughts and feeling of other people as they crashed down on her. Her beat faster and faster, it thumped so loud that she could hear it.

"Sylvia, your turn," beckoned a nurse. She also called over a boy named Jonah. He was short and scrawny and seemed young. A wave of panic washed over her. Oh no, what will they do this time? She groaned in her mind.

"So, all you need to do is reach out to his mind and make him show us his power," explained Fenrir, "Every time you refuse, the boy receives two lashes." Sylvia took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and concentrated on Jonah. Weaving through his mind was like trying to find the end to a never ending maze. Occasionally, there would also be an instant drop and Sylvia would sink deeper into the maze. It seemed like forever before she felt a stir in the maze. It was as if something was calling to her. Sylvia followed the calling until she reached a dead end. The area radiated power. She tried to force it to act, she persuaded it, she scolded it, but nothing worked. Sylvia could sense that Jonah had a power, it was just dormant. Bluff your power, Sylvia commanded with her mind.

Wake Wake

Last edited:
Olivier Park || Infiltration || Somewhere?

Jonah must've said something, but Olivier sort of phased out. When Jonah turned back to her, she start paying attention.

"...is for testing or beating the piss outta power kids or whatever," He said, "hopefully I won't get the worst of it since I'm completely useless!"

He pointed to himself in the chest with a chuckle. Olivier momentarily wondered what the facility would do once they realized he didn't have any powers. They'd probably either kill him, or just throw him out. The first seemed much more likely. Jonah looked up at Olivier with a more serious expression.

"Hey, mind if I ask a question? Why'd you fake-smile just a moment ago? Er... That's not what I meant, 's just..." He scratched his head, seeming to be upset. "Something 'bout you is weird but dunno what it is, y'know?"

Fake... smile? Was her smile not genuine? What even was a genuine smile???

"I'm conveying kindness," Olivier finally said.

Jonah stared at Olivier for a long moment with the most piercing gaze his wide eyes could muster, his head cocked slightly to the side, concentrating on reading her like putting rogether a puzzle. He sighed, giving up on finding the solution, and stood, smiling wryly
"Alright, miss, we'll talk later," Jonah said, waving at Olivier from behind as he made his way back through the hole between their cells, "I'm starting to get a weird feeling and don't wanna get my shit handed to me again so soon." He hastily reconstructed the wall and pushed his bed to hopefully conceal the break.
Momentarily, a guard walked through the corridor, stopping in front of Jonah's cell.
"Mornin', sir." He beamed to the man.
"Come with me, boy." The guard said brusquely. Jonah recognized the tone, commanding and authoritative. It was a threat.
"Thank ya, mister, but no thanks, I like where I am now." He retorted with a cheeky grin. With little hesitation and no word, the guard grabbed Jonah by the arm and roughly dragged him down the hall.
"Ow! Jeez, you could be gentler, y'know? I've only got one of those!" He yelped, but shortly went silent, realizing the weight of his situation.
The guard threw him into a dark, circular room. In the darkness, Jonah couldn't make out anything else about the chamber, but the air carried the heavy, metallic stink of blood. He barely had time to pick himself up from the grimy floor before someone else laid their hands on him and pushed him against the wall, binding his wrists with heavy shackles. Despite himself, Jonah's eyes widened in terror. Another worker approached him, brandishing something that seemed fairly painful.
"Now, please tell me your power." Jonah could've sworn he saw the man smile ever so slightly, a smile that sent a shiver up his spine. He hated that feeling, but worse, he hated how acutely he felt it, it made him nauseous. He glared at the researcher with fire in his eyes, but when he opened his mouth, whatever brazen retort or vulgar insult he would've said died in his throat.
"Do you want to say something?" The researcher asked. Something screamed from within him to lie, to tell him something, make up some sort of power. However, something else rung out louder, something like pride.
"...No..." He muttered darkly. Without a moments pause, the scientist brought the whip down over his chest. He let out a short yelp before biting his cheek to stifle the noise. He squeezed his eyes closed, trying his hardest to keep from crying, and clenched his fists, his body trembling as he tried to cope with the pain. Quickly, Jonah figured pride wouldn't get him all too far.
"Anything else to say?" The man asked. Jonah spat the blood that pooled inside his mouth, wracking his brain for some plausible lie. After some moments wait, the researcher raised the whip again, causing Jonah to flinch.
"Fuck, fine! I'll spill! I... I'm real lucky... y'know?" The guard didn't lower the whip but narrowed his eyes, "Yeah! Like, I've never lost a game of poker in my life, though, it ain't particularly reliable and don't work sometimes." He spoke quickly, trying to make his story more palatable. Wordlessly, the guard left, likely to report this information to some higher-up. Jonah sighed a deep, pained sigh. His knees wobbled and he allowed himself to collapse against the wall behind him
radical radical

Last edited:
Ok everybody, I know there has been some confusion so I will clear it up for you. First off, right now it is afternoon during the experimenting time. Everybody should be in the experimenting room right now. If you are still confused please read the daily schedule of the Facility or ask me. The schedule is under the character tab because for some reason, I couldn't make a fifth tab. Lastly, from now on I will be announcing the time, event, and place every time it changes in the OOC thread so make sure you are watching it. Again, if you have any other questions, PLEASE ASK.

Vamond, Dhamphir, Experiment Room, Facility
Tags: Open

The room was clustered full of bodies, bodies and torture devices with staff members stationed within the room to keep the children from resisting or trying to escape. There was no escape from here, if there were, then the little skinwalker would have managed to shift and sneak out through cracks in the door. Or maybe not, as the skinwalker didn't seem to have control over what had been done to him. Most of the people in the facility didn't smell very appetizing to him, some of them smelling of metal and having no scent of blood within them. He couldn't make sense of it but he could sense the sadness and fear of the place, or at least the echos of those who had passed within these walls. It was about all he could sense, the twelve-year-old opening his hand and trying to attempt what Mr. Turner had been teaching him before he had been killed and the child brought here to this place of horror.

Vamond watched as the boy began pacing and talking to himself, the one that was called up to before being subjected to punishment and torture for failing to come up with a power. Vamond turned his eyes from the scene before him to concentrate and focus on the only power of sixth sense he had unlocked, concentrating on making a ball of light, but as like before, the only thing he managed was a tiny speck of light that was even difficult for his supernatural vision to see. Sighing, he closed his hand and placed it in his lap, turning his eyes back to the torture before him.

Daniel, Skinwalker, Experiment Room, Facility
Daniel watched from a corner of the room as the older boy was tortured, the child's hands against his ears to stop the sounds of pain and crying from other experiments within the place he had been in for two months now, the child etching tally marks into the wall of his cell. The child trembled in his little corner, fear driving his body to shift into a brown house mouse, that trembled within place, nose twitching rapidly at the smell of iron within the air. It was the child's only form that had been gained so far, any other powers he might have had, not counting his skinwalker race as a result of the experiments forced upon him upon arrival, not yet unlocked.

Zabaleta, Vaewolf, Experiment Room, Infilitration
A young teen with blond hair sat against the wall, calmly watching the latest torture session. A grim smile was plastered on her face as her wolf slept within her mind, fangs visible and pressing lightly into her bottom lip like always. Why had she even agreed to be picked up again after escaping six months ago? She should have said no, her wolf had said no, she didn't need to be back here but knew the schedule easily and what would come.

Dexter was growing thin and tired. The now-18 year old had watched everything happen from his standpoint. The spirits told him what had happened to them... and he knew he was wanted, to. For, who else can speak to spirits? Who else can go over to the other side? Not many, and they liked that in there.

Dexter couldn’t even begin to imagine what was inside that old looking building, and he heard not a peep from inside. This always struck him as odd. If there were children, surely you’d hear laughter?

Dexter knew there were knew children about. He wasn’t stupid. Now he knew he had to lay low, so he spent his time hiding behind dumpsters. He prayed that he wouldn’t be found by... them

Angela Woods-Facility-Experimenting Room

The head monitor of the six-armed girl flickered as she laid against the wall with all of the other freaks. The black screen fizzled, crackled, then flicked through a few different channels. A man riding on a horse, a sunset on a savanna, a news report with three dead after a midnight shootout. She drew her legs into her chest, the visuals and color still changing, settling on a light shower on a empty street. The type of setting for some sort of movie, where the character finds their lover, kills their enemies, or has some sort of life changing realisation. Angela wasn't having any of those things right now, despite her monitor's depiction. Instead, she found herself wanting to be on those streets, to feel revenge, or passion, or sadness, or anything. Anything but here. Anything but what she was doing now, because anywhere was better than the place where she was mutilated and murdered many times over, but if it weren't for that damn supplementing power she had, she wouldn't be here anymore.

At the very least, it wasn't her this time. Her screen flickered, changing from a strange, vaguely Asian dance filmed live, only to slice to a still frame of a forest at night. The quality she was receiving as that of a consumer grade night vision camera, and the sounds and chirps of night insects eerily whistled at a low volume from her speakers. Escape wasn't going to be an option, not today. But today, she would watch what exactly would happen to the new kids, especially the poor soul whose powers were simply unobserved. She didn't burst into flames or blast somebody else with a jet of energy on her first day. It took weeks of repeated whipping and beatings before the medical staff realized their equipment was acting strange around her.

A fox creeped towards the screen, intent on pouncing upon it's prey. Angela's attention was at full, and now she could only savor the thrill of the inescapable pain that would be inflicted upon somebody else. It was a change of pace, at the very least.

Wake Wake I think your character is in the wrong place. Jonah is supposed to be in the experimenting room and it is the afternoon right now. You can either delete the post or just edit it.

Wake Wake I think your character is in the wrong place. Jonah is supposed to be in the experimenting room and it is the afternoon right now. You can either delete the post or just edit it.
Oh, sorry, I misread your post... I'll fix it

Ren Fox, facility-experimentation room.
Form: human
Ren painfully moved his jaw. Was that his imagination or were his teeth getting sharper. Better be his imagination. Just let me kill a few. It'll be worth it. The lycan seemed to be going for a bargaining approach today. Not a chance Fido. Ren leaned back against the wall taking a few deep breaths trying to regain focus. The wolf grumbled seemingly offended by the Fido comment. For a giant monster your feelings get hurt pretty easily teased Ren. The Lycan growled. Only coward lets blood be stolen. The lycan suddenly shot out. Ren shook his head. Whatever. A lot of people had it worse than he did in here. The scientists took blood samples, and pretty much left him sitting next to the wall. Unless they suddenly got creative. Sometimes they wanted blood directly from the wolf. That was usually ugly. Although right now just a waiting game.

Zariya: infiltration: experimenting room
She watched carefully as more children were called up and various horrors were committed. Then the man named Fenrir called up somebody named Zabaleta. Saroyan looked away in disgust as Fenrir licked his lips and smirked.

"This one is going to be lots of fun!" He exclaimed, "Who wants to fight her?" The room was silent. Zariya could feel the tension and fear in the air.

"Alright then, I choose......." Fenrir pointed his finger at Daniel. There were gasps. Zariya could tell nd wijust by looking at Daniel that he stood no chance against Zabaleta. He would most likely be severely injured or killed. Without thinking much, the words tumbled out of her mouth.

"I volunteer to take Daniel's place." Fenrir raised his eyebrows.

"Come on up here then. You also get five lashes for being so bold and not asking for permission." Zariya merely shrugged. Five lashes wasn't too bad, after all, she had inherited ultra-thick skin and quick healing powers from her fellow Amazonians. Zariya got up and let herself Ben tied to the whipping post. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. The whip cracked as it hit her skin. Fenrir frowned, Zariya was not crying out in pain, nor was blood dripping down her back. Fenrir grabbed the whip from the staff member and raised it up. Then he brought it down with such incredible force that the whips would probably have been embedded in Zariya's back, had she been a normal person. Unfortunately, the whip broke in half. Fenrir growled and slapped Zariya on the cheek. Then she was untied from the post. She stood parallel to Zabaleta and took up an athletic stance. She stared straight into her eyes, letting her know she wasn't afraid of her. Zariya knew she looked like she was actually going to fight Zabaleta but she planned not to. Zariya had already decided beforehand that I felt she was to face somebody, she would just drive make their head hit the wall so they would become unconscious. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Zabaleta, Vaewolf, Experiment Room, Infilitration
Tags: radical radical
Zabaleta looked towards Fenrir as her name was called up once the boy was done, snorting to herself. The boy's power didn't sound at all extraordinary to her. As if turning on a switch in her head, her wolf suddenly woke up and she rose to her feet before walking slowly into the center of the room, turning to face the rest of the facility's children. None of them dared speak up and offer to fight the dangerous teen girl so Fenrir decided, instead pointing at Daniel. "Finally a fight though against a child seems rather abhorrent," spoke her wolf. Zabaleta ignored her inner soul as she calmly looked at the mouse, who had frozen where it sat huddled against the floor. The wolf in her rose to its paws and shook itself, moving forward through the varying landscape that had been created in the teen's mind. Zabaleta watched with a bored expression on her visage as Daniel refused to come up or shift back, instead another finally speaking up and offering to take the little skinwalker's place.

Mentally counting the lashes that was given, they failed to produce any screams or blood to leak from wounds, peaking Zabaleta's interest. When the girl that had been whipped was let go and turned to stand parallel to her, the other stared into the predator's eyes, a rumbling growl echoing in her head from her wolf who saw it as a challenge and sign of disrespect. The nails on her claws became thicker and stronger, growing out into wickedly sharp curved claws at a whim as the hybrid of the facility's own creation stood there. Cutting off flow to her vampirism and lycanthorphy venom, the girl elongated her sharp teeth before her body burst into flames as it stood, dancing across her skin and clothing, heat radiating off the teenager. Standing to her full 5'4" height, the currently fire elemental stared at the stranger before sweeping an arm across her at the other. While the elements she could turn into didn't affect her, it wasn't the case for other people. radical radical

Daniel, Skinwalker, Experiment Room, Facility
The house mouse that was Daniel currently froze as his name was mentioned, not even his nose twitching this time. The entire mouse's body had gone absolutely still, frozen in terror as Fenrir pointed at him to fight the older girl that had gone up that everyone seemed to fear within the facility. His instincts as a mouse screamed at him to run and hide but there was nowhere he could run to with the door into the room closed and it seemed he would have to fight after all when he didn't want to but that was when another person stepped up and offered to fight in his stead, the mouse squeaking as the whip lashed down on the girl who had volunteered to take his place.

Arana, Expirement room.

Arana watched with a smile as Fenrir gave the orders. She let out a small "ooh" as another girl volunteered for the young boys place in battle, she hugged her plush spider mumbling to herself" I hope I get chosen next, I learned a new trick and can't wait to show it of to Mr. Fenrir" She seemed happy to be here keeping her childlike smile on while watching the two prepare to fight.

Tioni screams, a high pitched terrible noise, as the experiment people electricute her over and over. Her power was going crazy, summoning every animal near them to come help her. Somehow she just knew she was going to die if they didn't stop soon. And this was just the beginning of what she had to go through...

After they finished burning her alive, they restrained her against a crucifix-type restraint and stripped her, cutting her clothes off of her. Once she is completely nude they cut long wide deep lines straight down from her hip to her ankle on both sides, the blood rushing down her legs. You can take it! Come on you little bitch! I have more planned for you then just this! You WILL survive! One of the sadistic nurses yell at her.

The nurses dragged multiple people they had seen her comunicating with into the cell, humiliating her and exposing her to their gazes. This is what you get for acting like this is all fun and games you little bitch. Today we're gonna humiliate you so bad, you'll hang your self with that dead cats intestines.

Wake Wake Yahhah Yahhah doneanddusted doneanddusted

Zariya: infiltration: experimenting room

Zariya sensed it before it came, the girl had fire. Almost Instantaneously, she shapeshifted into a big wave. She poured her energy into the wave and forced herself to soar higher. Then she made the water pour down on Zabaleta but still, the fire was not squelched. Zariya let out a battle cry as she shifted back to her normal self. It took almost every ounce of her energy but she knew that she could no longer play games, if she was going to last long here, she would have to be serious. Zariya reached her mind out to Zabaleta and forced her to freeze. For the first time in forever, Zariya actually thought her time controlling powers might fail her.

Sylvia: infiltration: experimenting room

As soon as she saw the fire, she knew there might be casualties. Sylvia carefully monitored both the thoughts and emotions of Zabaleta and Zariya. When she felt the panic in Zariya, Sylvia reache d out her mind and forced all the rats and bug to crawl into the experimenting room and crawl over Zabaleta. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back