• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors - Government Experiment RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dexter was tired. Tired of waiting for something to happen to him. Tired of being scared.. and well just generally sleepy. All was quiet, really. All he could here was the slight movements of a sleepy little mouse.

Sighed and ruffling his hair in slight frustration he sort of lay down by the wall, being careful to not disturb the mouse.

A few tears escaped his eyes and onto the floor as he rested his head on it. Just thinking of the conversation he had to have with a child was too much to even bear thinking about. It was sad.

Eventually, the kid fell into a restless sleep.

Zariya: infiltration: experimenting room
CharlieBoy CharlieBoy
"Time for late night experimentation, the best time of the day! Report to the experimenting room, or else!!!" A nurse announced over the loudspeaker. Zariya rolled her eyes. All the staff here are so deluded! She thought. Zariya was about to head out when she saw a sleeping figure next to her. He didn't look to be under thirteen so Zariya used her powers to pick up the nearest rock and drop I think on him. Kerplonk! Zariya cringed as it hit the boy. I hope I didn't hurt him! Zariya thought.

"Pssst, whoever you are: It's late night experimentation time! Let's go."

Walter, Skeleton, Inside Facility>Walter's Cell

Walter sat against a cold stone wall trying to ignore the rather mechanical stench wafting under the door into his cell. He felt very cold due to him now having nothing covering his body and the fact that the room was extremely damp did not help so he curled up on the floor looking rather pathetic as he tried to find warmth. He felt lonely and he missed his family so very much, he wondered if he would ever see them again and then a memory came back to him, he was on his deathbed a soft hand holding his, and the sound of three people sobbing filled his head, he didn't have the strength to speak anymore. This sound continued for hours until he heard a door open and footsteps walking out then the sound of a door closing. Walter died that night looking as pathetic as he was now.

Last edited:
Zariya: infiltration: experimenting room
CharlieBoy CharlieBoy
"Time for late night experimentation, the best time of the day! Report to the experimenting room, or else!!!" A nurse announced over the loudspeaker. Zariya rolled her eyes. All the staff here are so deluded! She thought. Zariya was about to head out when she saw a sleeping figure next to her. He didn't look to be under thirteen so Zariya used her powers to pick up the nearest rock and drop I think on him. Kerplonk! Zariya cringed as it hit the boy. I hope I didn't hurt him! Zariya thought.

"Pssst, whoever you are: It's late night experimentation time! Let's go."

Dexter woke up with a fright and a slight scream. Oh no, here’s what he’d been waiting for...

Running his eyes with a worried hand, he slowly stood up and walked out of the door. He picked up his jacket at well, putting it on and closing his jacket pocket mostly So t he sleeping mouse didn’t fall. He didn’t want to leave the jacket completely unattended.

Quietly, he nodded at the girl and darted his eyes to the floor.

“I don’t know the way “ he mumbled.

TAGS- radical radical kinda mentions scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Zariya: infiltration: walking—experimenting room
CharlieBoy CharlieBoy scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
"Okay, I'll lead you." Zariya gestured to the teen and walked toward the direction of the experimentation room. All of a sudden, she heard tiny scratches and scuffles. Zariya turned and saw thousands of bugs crawling toward a young man.

Silence: facility: hallway
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon
He was angry. He hated the other and how it always ruined things. I hate you too, but unlike you, I have the drive to assert my authority, whereas, you do not, the other thought. The teen glared. Instinctively, a bubble formed around him and protected him from the bugs. Despite the barrier, the bugs kept on crawling, determined to fulfill their mission. The teen's anger mounted and all of a sudden, the bubble burst into fire. The bugs sprang back and he ran off. The fire stopped. There wasn't even a single scorch mark, it was as if the flames had never existed. Silence continued to run and did not stop, he hoped that he wouldn't be reported to Fenrir but he knew the likelihood of his wish was low. Finally, he reached the door to the Forbidden Cells. He kicked it and the door collapsed. Then the teen placed the door right where it had been before. The cells were a maze, but Silence knew them well because he went there almost every night. He walked through many doors, took many twists and turns until he came to the room where they had put his friend.

"It won't be long u-u," the girl's voice cracked, "until I die. I can't keep fighting time, it is only b-borrowed so t-t-t time will bite back what I took soon." The girl coughed, it had been days since her lips had met even a droplet of water. A tear slid down Silence's cheek. He reached out his hand, feeling the moisture in the air. He pulled it, beckoning it. Suddenly, a tsunami of water flooded the cell. The teen gasped, he had never used this ability so he had no control over it. Not knowing what else to do, he hugged the girl tight as the water carried them to wherever it wished.

Boom! The water broke through the door and the twosome were washed "ashore".

"Hurry, they'll find us!" He pulled the girl along toward the experimentation room.

Arana stared in shock before going back to her smile saying" well that was really interesting!" As the surviving bugs scurried back to her she simply walked after the tsunami intent on satisfying her new curiosity.

radical radical

Dexter.
Tagged: radical radical

Dexter still didn’t really look up while he was being led. He kept his eyes directly on the floor. Just up enough to see where he was going.
He felt too low. Being scared to his limit had now made the feeling turn into a feeling of despair.

Dexter heard the bugs, too. But he didn’t look up. He figured they were some other poor unfortunate soul with a supernatural power, like him. He guessed he’d have to get used to everyone having different, unimaginable powers.

Sylvia: facility: wandering
Pure Calcium Pure Calcium
After the incident earlier in the day, Sylvia feared what would happen if she went to the experimenting room so she wandered the halls aimlessly until she came upon a cell with a skeleton sitting inside it. Sylvia nearly screamed, but she stopped when she realized she would most likely be found. Tiptoeing back around the corner, Sylvia reached her mind out to the skeleton. This is odd, she thought. When's Sylvia reached out, she could her his thoughts. I guess it's safe to approach him. Carefully, she peeked from her corner.

"Are you still alive, Mr. Skeleton?"

:neutralteeth: everyone is supposed to be going to the experimenting room but you don't have to if go you don't want to. I think you guys are confused because Sylvia's ditching and decided not to go to the experimenting session.

Zariya: infiltration: hallway
CharlieBoy CharlieBoy
Zariya tried her best to ignore the chaos as she led Dexter toward the experimentation room. Finally, they reached the room and went inside.

"Good luck," Zariya whispered to Dexter.

“Thanks” Dexter managed to muster... all he could feel was his shaking little knees.

He sat down on a nearby chair, trying to not make eye contact with anyone. Maybe they wouldn’t notice him there and he’d make it out of here alive.

He hadn’t even looked up enough to notice if the other kids wore uniforms.

Tioni sighed as she ran. The boy from earlier had completely ignored her, continuing to talk to the younger boy. She didn't blame him, if she was to be honest with herself she couldnt.

Tioni runs faster and faster, hoping to make it to the forbidden cells before a nurse catches her. But then, as she was about the pass 'The Room', she stops, desicing that going through it was better then getting whatever happened to her tomorrow. She had been in so much pain, she went completely numb in that leg, so that was why she was able to run. When she walks in, she takes a seat by the boy she ran into.

CharlieBoy CharlieBoy radical radical

Sylvia: facility: experimenting room
CharlieBoy CharlieBoy
Sylvia chose a spot near the back of the children crowded in the round room.

"Welcome, my children. The late night sessions are always the best, aren't they?" Fenrir hiccuped. Sylvia rolled her eyes. Usually at the late night sessions, Fenrir was drunk or high. It made him more dangerous though.

"Sooooooo, um Dexter come up here. You too silent boy," Fenrir gave a crooked smile

Dexter groaned as he took off his jacket- being careful of the sleeping mouse and trudged over to the man he’d never met before. Obviously, someone had told him about Dexter’s arrival.

He looked up with innocent scared eyes. His knees were shaking with fear. He looked around. Most of the other children seemed just as frightened. Some looked completely numb and done with it all.

“Please” was all he could whisper in a pathetic squeak.

radical radical

Zabaleta, Vaewolf, Experiment Room, Infiltration/Fenrir's Bodyguard
Form-Human
Tags: None

Zabaleta didn't have the collar Fenrir had put around her neck earlier, that had been removed before she had left the man's office. The young woman looked around her as Fenrir was actually here for once, of course the man was impaired, but Zabaleta had learned from the first two times not to go to against the man and not piss him off when he was in this state after finding herself here when she'd been fifteen. The girl was silent as she listened to Fenrir call two people up, the boy she had mentioned finding and the silent boy who never spoke and seemed to be the one who had created the mess after she'd left. Everyone was either afraid still or numb to the pain and what happened during the experimentation. Void shifted restlessly within her mind, but made no comments on anything going on around them.

( Please let me know if no one can see the coding I did... And I'll revert it to just basic type... But do note I can see it perfectly on mobile )

2de57d74da6ea447bb9dcfbc8f35d40a.png

Mood(s)/Feeling(s) :
Sleepy , Depressed, Sad

tumblr_inline_p7qxooXVSy1qeiocm_500.gif
tumblr_inline_p7j7r7j0Du1t1fn0p_500.gif
tumblr_m89karRNx41qeiocm.gif

tumblr_inline_p7j7qlPjuG1t1fn0p_500.gif

RP Post

tumblr_inline_p7j7rtM7mb1t1fn0p_500.gif
To say the least, the current situation has the young child more baffled now than ever before. At first, maybe she thought it was a bad dream, so she stuck inside of the cell for quite a bit of time. In all honesty, this was to be expected. Even now, she was still getting used to the whole procedure of this facility. She has oly eaten once, which caused her to actually be hungry, which then caused her to be even more sleepy. But, she tried fighting against it as hard as she could. Sleeping now she felt wold not only be extremely rude , but also .... SHe didn't like to sleep because the last time she did.... It led to horrible consequences.

Then... She was almost asleep. Her eyes slowly fluttering awake and not, but the words ' Experimentation time' caused her to flinch notably. She wasn't around the majority of the times, but she had a feeling that it was important, and the implications of it were, at best, some form of mild torture. But, she didn't want to ignore the rules any longer . Grabbing her stuffed teddy bear, she wandered off to the round room where the others were also located. She was in the back of course, along with [Sylvia] . She could feel that something bad was going to take place, and while she didn't want to see it, she thought she had no choice in the manner. Part of her hoped she wasn't called the last few times and didn't reply. If that happened, she hoped it didn't come back to haunt her.

Extra

OOC

information here

Tags

Sylvia , Fenrir , Zariya (Somewhat, in the same room) radical radical

Zabaleta (Somewhat, in the same room) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Tiorni (Somewhat, in the same room) Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Zalbaleta (Somewhat, in the same room) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Dexter (Somewhat, in the same room) CharlieBoy CharlieBoy

tumblr_inline_p7j7q0TW3M1t1fn0p_500.gif

Code by Beauty_Belle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back