• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic House of Horrors - Government Experiment RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Tioni;Animal summoner:Morning:Faculty Child
Tioni smiles at him, "Pretty shitty... Night nurse killed my cat.. And yeah I guess he is Mr.Wolf! I can sense your wolf... Sorry if that was intrusive," she looks around to make sure non of the adults were around before saying, "My powers have to do with animals. I can sense, communicate with (cats are an exception), and summon animals, including humans and ones with powers. You were very easy to sense, even without looking forward at you, since you are both a wolf and human. I love that combination, but I can sense your wolf trying to take over more then it should. Would you like me to speak with it?" She looks at him hopefully, really wanting to help him. There was just something about him that made her want to help him... Yahhah Yahhah

Ren Fox- Facility, in cell, morning
Form: human

Ren shrugged, why would anyone want to talk to the wolf. He also wasn't quite sure he wanted anyone in his head, besides his permanent roommate, nothing could be done about that. The lycan spoke before he could. Don't care if you talk. No one control me. Ren nodded. "For once we agree. I've been dealing with him for at least half a year before I was stuck in this place. I've never gotten it to do anything. In short he's a total dick" said Ren.

The wolf gave a nonchalant huffing growl. "But I don't care if you try" added Ren.

Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Tioni;Animal Summoner
Tioni smiles at him, "Stubborn one, aren't cha Mister Wolf?" She chuckles. "Okay Ren.. Thank you for trusting me enough to let me in.." She smiles even wider, trying to appear welcoming. "I'm literally going to be comunicating with my thoughts, so I'm unsure if you'll be able to here me. I know your wolf will but.. I've never tried it on a Lycan.. We'll see I guess!" 'Hi Mr. Wolf.. Has your master named you? I would like to call you by your name if you'll let me..'

Lycanthrope-In Ren's head
Form: Lycan
The wolf growled a bit. This little human was braver than it should be. Humans were a lot braver than they had any sort of right to be, looking how little some of them were. No one names me. Especially not Ren. Said the wolf. Throwing in a good measure of hatred at the mention of Ren. The boy, and beast shared a mutual hatred for one another. Ren because the wolf made him something he wasn't and the wolf because Ren kept him locked away at all hours of the day.

Ren Fox-facility, in cell

Well the girl seemed to be doing something. Asking the wolf if it had a name apparently. Ren usually just ignored it. Never had he thought to name it. Apparently the wolf didn't want a name anyway. Whatever.

Tioni:Faculty Child:Animal Summoner
Tioni sighs, 'Well Wolf.. I understand your hatred for Ren.. But Ren is your master.. What is it that makes you hate him? Other then him wanting to conceal you? One of the reason's he probably wants to conceal you is that the people here will kill Ren, which will kill you, if they find out about you. Especially if they figure out how strong you are.. I can sense it, your a very powerful wolf, probably very beautiful too. But you need to think about why Ren does the things he does. I bet you just want to be a normal wolf right? Not having to have any silly human rule over you.. Well I bet Ren just wants to be a normal human.. Not having to try so hard to keep you from overtaking him. That would be heaven wouldn't it Ren? Finally being able to get a night of real sleep.. I know you both could work together and love eachother if you tried but you, Wolf, think all humans are inferior to you and you, Ren are scared the wolf will one day overtake you. If you both work together to overcome that, you will feel so much more content and better.' Yahhah Yahhah

Ren Fox-facility, in cell,
Form-Lycan

The wolf seemed to appreciate this for a minute. The creature like everything else enjoyed flattery. Although it did not appreciate Ren being seen as his master. The wolf was much stronger than any human. And it definitely wasn't going to bow down to anyone, or anything like a dog. The rest bit wasn't a problem at least for the wolf. It slept while Ren was in control, It wasn't the creature's fault Ren didn't do the same. Ren get day, I get night....that all. The wolf was obviously done talking. Although the girl's strong remarks gave the beast second thoughts about slaughtering all humans. The ones who respected the wolf could live.

Tioni:Animal Summoner:Mid-morning
Tioni smiles again, 'Maybe when it's your turn, you could be a bit quiter so Ren could sleep better. And also just not try to steal his turn. It would probably make Ren's life so much better and it will leave you more energized once you sleep through the day. And I won't refer to him as your master anymore. Just as your friend, because thats what you two should be. I mean, you do share a body. And since I usually don't sleep anyway maybe I'll stay up late and be your friend as well!' Tioni looks at Ren, "I think I made a lot of progress with him... He doesn't want to kill us all now! How do you feel right now Ren? And I don't think I ever told you my name... My name is Tioni..."

Ren Fox-Facility
Form- human
Ren sat back down. He laughed a little. "Well he's shut up for once. So...pretty good actually. Still don't trust him though. When you look at these other kids and staff, and we see other people. That wolf sees prey, and a challenge. Nice to meet you though Tioni. Sorry about your cat" said Ren. "Did you see anything about all those new kids last night. I can't see much of anything through wolf eyes".

Logan William Sisler In Cell - Facility Child
Logan stood there in silence as he watched Ren speak with the girl beside his cell. He was never much of a talker when it came to speaking to those he didn't know or trust, that, and he much rather speak to someone's face instead of through a wall. He let out a soft sigh as he walked back to the center of the room and plopped down.

After a second he leaned back and rubbed his still tired eyes. "Damn, I'm tired..." He huffed and let out a soft yawn, not really caring if anyone heard. He so desperately wanted to let sleep take him once again, but his mind did it's best to push the thought away. The guards would be around any minute now to let them out to start work and if they found him passed out still there could be hell to pay.

Instead, Logan sat back up and rubbed his sore neck. "I really need a pillow..."

Tioni:Animal Summoner:Faculty child
Tioni frowns, "New kids? I didn't know we got new kids.." She sighs, "I cried myself to sleep last night after 'The Incident' and never got up till this morning.. Oh and want to know a tatic to not have to take your meds? This morning I tried a new one and made it! I just dropped them down my shirt when she wasn't looking and got away with it! I dropped them into my waste bucket once she left, so I haven't puked once today!" Her eyes sparkle with success. Tioni may have been stuck in a cell for three weeks without a bath, but she still looks beautiful. She was beautiful even with the skin and bones look she had going on. Not that she knew it. She tried to keep herself goodish-looking by keeping her hair in a very tight braid. But whatever.. 'Sleep well Mr. Wolf'' She thinks, smiling at Ren once again. She ends the connection on her side to the wolf, thinking 'Ren really is good-looking.. Maybe.. If we get out alive together then maybe I'll go back to that thought.. But not right now..' She frowns at herself and then turns bright red when she realizes she didn't disconnect from Ren, just the wolf. Yahhah Yahhah

Ren Fox: facility, Cell
Form: Human
Ren looked over at Tioni. She was good looking. For the circumstances, but Ren was not interested in romance at the time so he tried to pass it off like he didn't pick it up simply trying to think of other things and get a feel for his environment. Why were the guards acting so frantic. Wait there was bumping earlier. Like the London bridge was falling down bumping. Weird. However once Ren heard Tioni's remark through her head the wolf picked it up as well. The beast laughed hysterically in his head. You humans are funny.

Madison - Facility Child - Human ( Anyone Anyone )

As the child was taken from the house she normally lived in for a good remainder of her life, she felt incredibly frightened and or scared. It made her much more tense and scared considering she didn't know what happened to her daddy. She was asleep, and then bad things happened to her father that were indescribable and eldiritch in design . However, she was still very much teary-eyed as she was dragged against her will. She didn't want to harm anyone. As long as she didn't sleep that wouldn't happen. No one would be hurt. Essentially everything would be completely fine with her.

However, she was dragged and even thrown into the cell quite awhile after the others were placed there. To show brutality, one of the officers literally chucked her like a football, making hr hit the hard ground with a audible 'THUD' . It felt like the equivalen tof charging headfirst into a brickwall. So, obviously she was sobbing quietly as she was never a loud person, even when she had every right to start bawling out completely at her predicament.

She glanced around, hiding in a makeshift blanket that they let her keep with her to avoid eye contact. This was her last known memory of her father, other than the doll she carried with her, which was also snuggled with . This was completely horrible. This place was completely foreign. She wanted to sleep so badly but she feared hurting anyone. All she could do was sob a bit with pain familiar to her. The pain of longing and sadness, a deep pain that came ever since losing her daddy. She wanted him back.

Overhearing one of the inmates about sleep made her shift uncomfortably. It reminded her of one of the basic needs of her body. She didn't want to sleep, but desperately desired it. It didn't help whatsoever that the 'bed' that was made was absolutely horrible and didn't look comfortable whatsoever . MOst didn't know the definition of tired. She hasn't slept for a week eversince what happened. If only she knew what caused her daddy to die... Maybe she would never ever sleep again.

Her shifting frame resembled a little girl who has lost her mother in a crowded superstore such as Walmart .Like a deer caught in the middle of a road with a speeding car racing constantly towards her, she was absolutely terrified of what's going on. Her eyes shrank to pin needles , and all the blood drained from her face, becoming quite a deal paler. She was completely afraid of what was going to happen to her now.

Jonah stepped backwards as the leigon of rats swarmed the collapsed wall, eyes wide in a combination of fascination and repulsion.
"Whoa! What the hell!? That was fuckin' gross!!!" He practically yelled in an excited or awestruck voice despite his words. The guard walking through the hall struck the bars with some sort of blunt instrument, perhaps a nightstick, causing a threatening metallic clang to ring out through the ward. Jonah froze and glanced at the guard, meeting his scalding glare with a sheepish apologetic smile with hopes the act would excuse him. Either convinced or not caring enough to bother with the boy, he moved past Jonah's cell. Once his back turned, that meek smile Jonah wore contorted into s rude face and he began absently pacing his cell.
"Guess that's why the rats came..." He murmured to himself.
Upon hearing the door at the end of the ward click shut, he quickly scurried back to the wall.
"Hey rat girl and... Weird girl, you still there?" He whispered, wrapping his knuckles against the cinderblock. Without warning, the reconstructed structure began to crumble and collapse once more.
"Whoops... Didn't mean to do that..." He muttered, pushing up the brim of his hat with a thumb, then stepped through the rubble into the neighboring cell and took a seat on one of the larger chunks of brick.

Olivier Park bla bla

Olivier would’ve leaped at the opportunity to shake Jonah Lark’s (and subsequently gain the easiest path to Jonah’s subconscience), but Sylvia got to him before Olivier could even move. Ever worse, Olivier turned to look at Sylvia as she shook Jonah’s hand. Whatever effort Olivier made to scan Jonah became a waste of energy. Dammit. Sylvia started hissing. Suddenly, thousands of rats went to put the walls together. Did Sylvia speak rat to tell those suckers what to do? Do rats even hiss? Olivier wished desperately that she could just search through Google.

A facility member came by and slid a tray of food past the bars that locked Olivier in. The girl stared at whatever the facility served to her. She ate it as quickly as possible. Better to stuff it in so as to not taste anything.

“Hey rat girl and... weird girl, you still there?”

Suddenly, part of the wall between Olivier and the cell of Jonah crumbled. Jonah stepped into Olivier’s cell and sat on a brick. Olivier was about to be impressed, when she realized the rats had nothing to stick the crumbled bits of wall together with. Jonah didn’t have crazy strength or anything. He only tapped the wall. Olivier took a bit of brick and chucked it at the remaining wall of her cell. That one crumbled, too.

“My name’s Olivier,” the cyborg said, beginning to scan Oliver again. She held out her hand. “Nice to meet you.”

@too lazy for tags

Tioni frowns at herself, "We are indeed Mr.Wolf.." she sighs and flops down on the stone slab she calls a bed. The workers were late. They were supposed to get all of them a while ago. But whatever, its not like Tioni wanted to clean up dead kids anyway. She had made herself go numb to it all the second day, so it really didn't upset her, but boy did it smell bad. Yahhah Yahhah

*I feel like the plot is moving kind of slowly so I'm going to speed it up.
Sylvia: facility: in cell
Sylvia's jaw dropped. She hadn't never considered that the wall might fall down. Luckily, the nurse had left.

"Time for chores! Report to the announcement hall for you assignments!!!" The nurse said. "Oh, I almost forgot. Sylvia, please report to the whipping room!!!!!" The nurse seemed extra excited to announce the new development. A chill ran down Sylvia's spine as she shuffled to the whipping room. She dawdled in the halls, trying to buy some time and hoping that the staff would forget about punishing her. Suddenly, two guards jumped out and grabbed her arms and started dragging her. One kicked her multiple times.

"Ow!" Sylvia screamed. "Let me go!" The guards only kicked her more. Sylvia knew she would regret this but she reached out with her mind and forced the guards to drop her and punch themselves in the head. They crumpled and Sylvia ran off. She was turning corner when she Felton's a fist collide with her head.

The next thing she knew, she was tied to the whipping stake. Fenrir was standing before her, sneering.

"For destroying the wall, you get 10 lashes. For taking out both of my guards, you get 6 more lashes."

Crack, crack, crack! Fenrir brought the whip down. Crack, crack, crack! Tears streamed down Sylvia's cheeks. She screamed. Crack, crack, crack! Each whip got harder and harder, faster and faster. Finally, Fenrir raised his whip for the last time and brought it down with incredible force. Sylvia howled in pain. She howled until Fenrir knocked her out.

She woke up a second time. Her back was bandaged and she was laying in her cell. Sylvia tried to sit up but groaned when the excruciating pain hit her. Sylvia tucked her head into the folds of her arms and let herself fall asleep.

"Everybody to the dining hall, time for lunch." Sylvia jolted awake. Thank god I slept through torture time, she thought.

( radical radical )
The young girl heard the nurse and a chill run her spine. She would have to interact with the others around here. That was definitely one of her worse nightmares come to life.

She felt bad personally for the woman who was being whipped on and essentially tortures . But, she really couldn't stop them to do so. So, it would be best for her to merely just stay quiet and not say a word about it.

However, she felt too tired. Maybe, a bit of sleep wouldn't hurt at all. She closed her eyes for a bit, and dreamed a big strong entity was there to protect her. Someone to comfort her in this vast, deep darkness .

Suddenly, as soon as she drifted off to sleep, something was materializing in the darkness of the cell. A masculine, nearly 8 foot cloaked beast of a man was seen carrying the unconscious girl to where the others were eventually going to gather It was tan in color , and was ripped muscularly to no end in terms of physical appearance.

It's eyes were a silverish color and the pupils of said man were red. He took the hood off, revealing a man underneath the robe. It had a calm look to it, but it's presence shown dominance and it had more than enough strength to prove it to the others.

As it went to get the child lunch, it sat down and waited patiently for the others. It observed it's new surroundings, no where near as fearful as it's creator was . It glanced at the lashed woman, a look a concern on it's features.

" Are you okay ? " . While still calm , his masculine voice boomed like a combination of a megaphone and a amplifier put into one. It would even cause a mini earthquake to it's surroundings when the voice started , and even a few moments after he stopped talking.

Sylvia: facility: in cell
Sylvia looked up in horror.

"U-u-um, I'm o-okay." Sylvia tried to sense the man's feelings but there was something weird with them. She could feel a hint of emotion, yet at the same time, it wasn't there. She tried to get up so she could go have lunch but it was excruciatingly painful. Sylvia sighed and gave up. She decided she might try to figure out the strange man. She tried to gauge his thoughts but they were not his, they were coming from someone else. Sylvia furrowed her eyebrows. Andrita Andrita

"Huh, never met an Olivier before, 's a pleasure!" Jonah took her hand in his small one and shook it heartily then slipped in his pocket.
"So 'pparently this place is filled to the brim with dudes who've got weird powers, though," he paused for a moment, kicking over a piece of rubble with the toe of his shoe, "...Guess you already know that, huh? What do they got you locked up for, huh?" He paused again, cocking his head a bit to the side and looking at her quizzically, "I've seen you before, haven't I?" He leaned foreward, resting his forearm on knee. "You don't happen to have one of these, do ya?" He asked, taking the retainer off the roof of his mouth to show it to her.

Ren Fox-Facility
Ren commented on Tioni's pill trick. "Although it was a little enginuity to think of that" he said. Then he heard the call. Ah well another day of transport duty. He thought. He had a little bit of lycan strength in his human form. Not enough to exactly make him intimidating but it was helpful in certain situations. Although he usually got chores that had to with lifting things. After he finished his predictable job. The wolf shouting every curse it knew at the guards. (Who it knew couldn't hear it). He noted a giant man carrying a little girl. Someone the wolf would want to pick a fight with just to prove how tough it was. Ren ignored the creature.

Keeping his distance from the man who seemed to have cornered a girl who he'd seen a few times before. Oh well if shit went down the guards would get them both. Ren sat down listening to the wolf talk. Which could be funny when the beast was bored.

Interaction: Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Mentioned: radical radical Andrita Andrita

Tioni sends Ren a quick smile before running off to do her chore. Today she had a chore that was actually fun, she was sweeping the halls. While Tioni sweeps, she dances, twirling and spinning and maybe letting out a giggle here and there. The guards had stopped paying attention to her during chores a while ago, as she always did them perfectly. They usually gave her the really difficult ones, but I guess she got lucky today. As she passes one of the cells, she sees a male and a female communicating, and suddenly want to join in. She walks up to the bars and smiles, introducing herself "Hi... I'm Tioni!" She says, hoping she isn't seeming absolutely insane for walking up to a stranger.
Interacts: Yahhah Yahhah Wake Wake doneanddusted doneanddusted

Nova: infiltration: in dining hall
Nova was in deep thought. Just a few minutes earlier, she had heard screaming. As she looked around, it seemed as if nobody had been screaming. Everyone was just eating and talking in hushed tones. It enraged her to see people being so ignorant.

"Hey, do you know what Sylvia's cell number is?" Nova asked a person next to her. "21," the child whispered back. Nova got up and went straight out of the door. After a few minutes of aimless wandering, she finally found Sylvia's cell.

( radical radical , Yahhah Yahhah )
The Man nodded in response. He appreciated the others response and was glad she was okay . " Hmmm.... " . It semingly bellowed, before sensing the one he was formerly conversing with was indeed using her talents. He didn't hid anything, but she was right about something. He was there, yet he wasn't simultaneously. It was if he existed and didn't exist simultaneously .He was nothing but something created by the whims of a little girl, the very same he carried around. He seemed to be interested with the workings of this place, wondering exactly what to do currently . He knew of another who was also paying attention to his movements. However, he was no threat and wished only protection for his creator.

He then turned his attention to the little girl, who seemed to be stirring away. As Madison was waking up, he was disappearing, fading from view . His last words were, with the same bellowing and strong voice : " I hope you slept well Madison. Be safe, My Creator, until you learn what you are " . Unfortunately, the man was quite loud, and basically everyone who can hear heard what he implied . And with that, the man vanished without a trace. It was as if he wasn't there at all. With the young girl waking up, she wondered how she managed to get there. She was just at a cell, and she wouldn't dare ask anyone to carry her, because she would be a annoyance to that person . Or at least, that was what she thought of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back