• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern House of Cats (And a Human) [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
sunbear sunbear don't worry! I'm really open to questions so however much you ask me I won't mind responding ^^
Anyways if the artist says that they would like their art to not be re-used then it's best to respect their wishes and not use them. If you want, I could offer to draw your character so you could use them for the future or something?

Ok! It would be awesome if you drew my character, but I know art is very time consuming and I wouldn't want you to do it for free.

sunbear sunbear I really wouldn't mind, I need to practice because I haven't drawn anyone for a few days. But if you'd be too nervous to accept free art I'll respect that ^^

Question! Are the cat rooms separate from each other or is the room descriptions talking about one single room that they share? As in, do the characters get personal rooms?

TheTaleTellers TheTaleTellers The cat species rooms are all seperate, meaning that all domestics are in the same room, all lions are in the same room, etc.
How many people there are in the roleplay affects how large the domestic cat room will be, meaning that the volume of the room itself will increase as the player count increases.

Note: Since we've suddenly been getting a lot more people than I expected, I've opened another lion slot! initially I limited the cap because we had a small player group, but now we have so many I think it's appropriate to allow another lion.

Astralworks Astralworks It can be any kind of skill-level, as long as it generally conveys the design of the cat over. They could even be illustrated as a stick-figure to represent them, as we could probably fill in the gaps with our imagination as how they're genuinely supposed to look.

In short; you can draw the character and there's no need to worry about how experienced you are. ^^

Oh gawds the reply speed. Awesome!!! that's the reason I'm taking so long sadly... I usually get the pic first, then I make the character sheet around it. (The other way around is actually wayy harder and luck-based.)

Astralworks Astralworks Ahaha yea, I respond quickly if I happen to be awake at the time.
( Also I know the feel about trying to make a sheet and then designing the character v.v It hurts. )

I keep scrolling the CS section everyday. ...they're all inspiring at least. Well I'll get to work, and probably borrow someone's work so as to not take any longer! ^u^

Hmm not to use? The artist probably means fan art or taking claim of their artwork. At least that’s what I would mean by it. sunbear sunbear SpotBandit SpotBandit

On another note I’d draw mine but I don’t have my computer, it’s packed away cause I’m moving but I have my laptop though not sure if it can handle the art program.

Catsushi.png
I drew Atsushi as a cat.
Catsushi?

Terrible pun asides, I'm going to be re-colouring Atsushi and maybe making him some better reference art (if I don't screw up the body)

sunbear sunbear Ye, as long as you put your mind to it then you'll improve quickly ! (tutorials for things like hands, because hands are evil) Just make sure not to be too critical of yourself when you first start, being too harsh on yourself often leads new artists to quit art shortly after starting.

Okay so posted my profiles. If I have to, I can put the personality into a paragraph.. but I put it like the way it is because I need to go study for my test Thursday.

Hello all. I've decided to set a date for the roleplay to begin, which should start in a week's time to allow people that have not started/completed their character sheets to finish them. If you are late to submit a character sheet you won't be kicked out, but you will either be a newly delivered cat to the house or would be labelled as simply having been hiding away in the cat's respective room (either depending on the cat's backstory).

Sheets should be submitted by the coming 20th. Roleplay starts on the 20th.

Thanks for reading !

TBH I'm not sure if I should of made Zenix shorter since Singapuras is thr smallest cat breed after all.

Hello all! The roleplay has officially started.
You can find the roleplay thread here.
I'll be updating the 'MAIN' in the directory to lead to this link in a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back