• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern House of Cats (And a Human) [RULES + GUIDELINES]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SpotBandit

Should be studying.

-- Rules for the roleplay --

TO JOIN:

Please be 17+ to join, as I'm not comfortable roleplaying with people below my age (sorry!)
2. Be semi-literate to literate (and no one-liners)
3. Post at least once a week (inform me in the OOC if you're going to be delayed in responses)
4. Avoid ghosting (inform me in the OOC if you would like to leave the roleplay)

GENERAL RULES:

Nothing suggestive/NSFW
2. Romance between characters is allowed, but to a limited degree (nothing gross)
3. Dark themes allowed but please keep it tame
4. Don't start drama with other people's characters unless you both agree on it (EG. A fight)
5. You can play up to two characters

CHARACTERS:

No Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters
2. No creating exotic felines without asking me first
3. Characters should be 17-22
4. No hybrid felines
5. Don't make a human character
6. Follow character guidelines at listen below!

CHARACTER GUIDELINES:

Colour guidelines:

Cats can be any colour that you want, as long as the colours are muted and not neon/painful to look at/clash greatly. Additionally, a cat should not have more than 3 colours on their fur (tigers being an exception). Cats preferably have one solid colour and one secondary colour on their fur. The inside of the ears should not be an unnatural colour (unless they have fur inside of their ears).

>Avoid rainbows on cat (unless it's clothing)

U V A ref1.png

Body guidelines:

All cat species, like real life cats, are of different sizes. How tall they are relies on the cat they are based off. Additionally, they might inherit physical traits of that species, though the majority of these traits aren't required to be drawn on the character (except for important things, such as a tiger's stripes being present on a tiger kemonomimi).

(** It is recommended that you keep a lion kemonomimi of similar colour to natural lions (yellow, white, black, etc) to keep similarities in check, though this is not required)

ref2.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back