• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern House of Cats (And a Human) [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
The OOC chat for House of Cats ! I recommend you visit the rules and guidelines page. A lore page may be added as well, depending on the circumstances.
Feel free to post art here if you make any !

** Pages may take a while to work on, as I like to draw reference images for convenience (and because drawing is fun)
* Rules and Guidelines listed under 'Other'

Last edited:
Character sheet page has been added ! Feel free to add your character(s).

I'm sorry I haven't posted my character sheet yet. I should have it done by tonight! I'm also excited to RP this, I also find both of the two characters listed so far to be very interesting.

Lore page is being worked on ! The layout of the house will be included in it, along with the different rooms each cat is going to get. The rooms they sleep in are designed especially for that species so they are most comfortable in it with the appropriate items inside for entertainment and climate for their liking. Page will update often.

My characters finally up now. I hope it's alright.. I didn't have any pictures of Kemonomimi I liked that were Snow Leopards lol.

I almost finished my character, I'm just going to check for any incorrect grammar. I have a question though: did you all draw your characters (if so you're all really talented, wow) or did you ask the artist for permission? I found a picture, but I don't really know the rules.

sunbear sunbear Some of us used face-claims, while Nxtsu, The Royal Keen and I used our own art.
FCs are allowed as is! Wether or not you credit the artist is your option, though should be done out of respect for the artist. I forgot to clarify this earlier.

Also just as a note to you all, we start the roleplay when either all of the character sheets are completed or a time is set and surpassed (due to inactive and/or slow people, if worse comes to worse).

Gotcha! There is a signature on the drawing, but it's kind of small so it might take me some time to track down the artist.

I found the artist I think. The image isn't on their blog, but the signature matches. They've written they don't allow use of their images. Should I find another one? Sorry for bothering you, I'm kind of new to this site. ;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back