• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hotel California

Satone

Just Your Average RP Germlin
Hotel California
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave

e898eca2d7be434e-new-trending-gif-tagged-halloween-ghost-working-ghosts.gif
Oh, a long long time ago. There once was a plot that I fell in love with on NeoPets. It was an easy plot, but also one that had a lot of room for complexities and multiple directions. It was called Hotel California, a place where those who pass remain in place. Never able to move on from the last resting ground.

Hotel California was built in the early 1900s, when the state was just starting to flourish and fill. Throughout it's years, decaying amongst the concrete jungle, it has collected quite an interesting cast of ghostly staff and patrons. Some are angry, some are grieving, some don't even know they're gone yet. While there are some humans who know that the ghosts reside there, most live beyond the veil and tease the living.

All I'm really hoping for a group of RPers to have fun! So basic site rules apply (of course) and just some really simple rules.
1. No god-modding unless given proper permission.
2. Enjoy yourself and your fellow RPers. Make sure you don't shut anyone out in plots. If a post order is needed, just let me know!
3. Be open to ideas and criticisms. It's just to make our story better.
4. Have fun!

Multiple Characters encouraged!
My characters for example, a list of songs that were inspiration idea, the images I've chosen for the hotel, and more are listed in the link below: Untitled document

A character requirement sheet will be posted once enough people show interest! Please let me know if you have any questions!​

Thank you so much! Wish I could take all the credit but that belongs to the brilliant NeoPet RPer ten years ago. I simply hope to revive

Ah, Ramble On. Probably one of the best songs on Led Zeppelin II.
I see you have good taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back