• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hot babes in your wasteland! click here!

keeble

potentially the scatman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
now that i have your attention...

hello i am keeble. 25. in college still somehow. i am looking for a partner to get writing again with!

the boring stuff:
- 18+ partners, 18+ characters.
- ooc chat. i'm open to discord as a means of that as well as dms.
- semi-active activity. i am unsure how active i shall be but i am fine with you replying quick or slow.
- ghost friendly! i can be spooky so i do not judge if you decide to haunt.
- good grammar and interesting writing style. don't worry i only write like shit ooc for the aesthetic.
- paragraph replies. i used to be novella but i don't have the strength for that rn, a pgraph or two suits me.
- i am more inclined to mxm, but i am open to any gender combo!

the sun ftuff:

fandoms:
im really craving both of these

- fallout 4. oc x oc or we can double with a classic oc x canon.
if you play mr rj mac for me i'll give my best go at someone for you!

- the boys. oc x oc or doubling again.
i'd like to create some chaos with some v, create some supes with me!
i love the idea of writing as billy butcher, but am open to writing any of them

originals:
- gay cowboys.
brokeback mountain tings. just deeply repressed feelings and making out in the closet. can be historical or modern!
or if you're so inclined, gay cowboys + horror. just him, his boyfriend, and the monstrosity out in the mountains.

other notes:
- i would like to try doing a plot in a more unconventional way. if applicable, i'd like to write with flashbacks to current scenes, that way we don't have to start at the beginning and wait for the good part (am i impatient? yes.) if this is something you'd like to try hmu!!
- i love creating casts of characters! i am also totally fine if you're a self inserter in oc x canon doubles so be not afraid there.
- I love pinterest boards and playlists and a lil bbcode, i promise my aesthetic is better than this y’all.
- i do not like anime or the tropes that come with it.

i am a bit all over the place and i am being vague with intention of making you want to message me and ask questions you see so....
if you're interested,
you know what to do

keeble xox

Last edited:
Heyo, I'm pickin up what ur puttin down.

yo!

i'm 23 and also still in college. i love to write, and am ghost-friendly up in this cemetery. i'd like to think my writing style can sometimes be unconventional and quirky, i like the idea of playing with language. dm me if you want to rp? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back