• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy || Hospital || (Needs Guards and Doctors)

Nobody

The Bad-Title Maker
Hospital. Usually sounds like a helpful place, something that others would want to go to for help. How about If I said Asylum. Sounds pretty bad, but it is a hospital so it couldn't be to bad right. WRONG. You and your fellow poor unfortunate souls, are now going to the worst possible 'hospital' well if you can call it that still once you get there. Also why you, well the answer is obvious. You are different, you excel at being different, we don't know how or why but you have been 'gifted' with powers, however most of the world still believes in science. So you are being tested on, to figure out what makes you tick, dissected sometimes if you are lucky. Your pitiful existence does not end there, once you arrive at your cell, you are allowed to leave four times, and only one time without restraint from gloves and straitjacket which is when you go outside to the courtyard, where the guards set up fights and "Rank" your abilities when they are actually placing bets and laughing. You would think the government would stop this from happening, well then, the funny thing is... the government put you here There is these words when you arrived at this hellhole : Welcome to the Hospital...

So yeah, a little short I am sure, but I think I could add some details somewhere with helps with questions. Anyways...this will be a casual RP, and this is my first interest thread I have made ^^. Look forward to being stuck in Hell with you :P .

- Looking for 6 "Patients" with abilities (Magical or otherwise)

- Looking for 3+ "Doctors" (No Magical Abilities)

- Looking for 3+ Guards (No Magical Abilities although they have restraints for the Patients to restrain their ablities... :P )

- Looking for 1 warden (Magical Abilities and can restrain the patients abilities. Ironic isn't it.)

How do I not get a alert on a thread I created >.> #logic

TheRPingMudkip said:
May I be Warden?
Meowfyre said:
GADAMIT
I WANTED TO BE WARDEN T_T
...We will decide this... with the fight to the death xD ...

Jk Jk. Meow you can be... anything else.. since Mudkip said it first.

Ah...Nice Idea there Mudkip.. Ill let you both be Wardens. And as long as the powers can be almost anything as long as I don't deem it too overpowered.

[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]Can I be a patient? And what kinds of powers? Cuz I have some ideas, but I want to know the limits.

[/QUOTE]
Also..Sorry no. All Patients slots are full, five people have exclaimed interest in that role, and I also one of them, making it six.

I feel a bit like a douche (:'()

Patient seems cool, though I think doctor might be interesting too. If there are too many patients (which is what I'd prefer to be) I wouldn't mind being a doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back