• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom horror ocxcc search

princelydestiny

• Hello, I'm Prince, I'm 23. Some stuff about me is I love gaming, I draw on occasion (still trying to improve), and I have a soft spot for weird little creatures like horseshoe crabs. I'd consider myself pretty friendly, so I'd love it if we could chat ooc, but I'm also not gonna force anyone if they're uncomfortable but still wanna roleplay. I play Genshin (though I will admit I'm not the best), and I'm trying to finally finish Hades. Oh, I also love horror. Especially bad horror. The Gingerdead Man from 2005 is a terrible movie that I adore, I highly recommend it and its sequels featuring the Evil Bong if you want to laugh at a dumpster fire of a movie. Also the title isn't that creative, I apologize. :" )

I think that's it about me, but if you'd like, you can tell me about yourself when you message me.

Interesting! How about the Wednesday TV Series? Does that count as horror? I know it's more of a mysterious comedy, but I just wanted to ask! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back