• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Horror & Morbidity (1x1! MxM or MxF)

Hey there I would love to do an RP with ya!
Particularly a fan of the walls have ears plot.

Hi! I just finished reading your thread. I would be interested in trying an adventure with you — I haven't written romance in quite a long time. I also appreciate your tolerance towards grammar and length as I haven't really actively role-played in years, so my writing skills are very rusty.

I would be interested in either These Walls Have Eyes or Zombie Apocalypse Survivors (I'm a big fan of zombies!). I'm totally fine with collaborating through discord.

Sorry to bother you, but do you have an idea, plot wise, for your demon and priestess rp?

Hello again. I am still interested if you'd be up for it. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and send you a PM or not, especially since you didn't answer my original comment, so I'm a bit insecure about it. But just let me know if you'd like to brainstorm something about zombies or These Walls Have Eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back