• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Horror, Gore, Serial Killers, and so on (Ignore Prefix)

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*

Warning:

Due to the mature nature of these plots, I will require you to be 18+

Let's get down to business.

I am a horror and gore junkie. I may have some great rp partners, but dammit, I need my fix.

If you have any triggers or limits, let me know. I will be pushing the envelope with these plots.

If you can write with few errors, and write with conventional, decent grammar, in third person, then please, come inside.

I accept all pairings, of any gender, put I prefer playing a masculine roll

*** Means a craving

Bold means I prefer this role (but you can dissuade me)

Teddy Bear ***

Character A is a massive man. He could be a body builder with how huge he is. But he seems soft-hearted, kind, at least to Character B, their significant other. As their relationship progresses, something becomes apparent. Character A, is not the teddy bear that Character B once thought. (This plot starts at the first date)

Reconciliation ***

Character A is an infamous serial killer. They are behind bars, locked away in an asylum for the criminally insane. They stew in their own hatred for a long time, years. It is years later when they are visited by Character B. Character B is the one that got away, the one victim that was his downfall. Character A couldn't kill Character B, not in a million years, but they tried. (Slow burn, enemies to friends to

Forgiveness

Character A is a serial killer, caught and behind bars. Character B is a family member of one of their victims. Character B is still angry at Character A, but that doesn't stop them from falling in love.

The Count(ess)

Character A is a mysterious figure who lives a top the lonely hill by the sea. As long as the town can remember, the town below has been kept safe and quiet. Nothing horrible ever happens here. But when there is a blue moon, Character A demands from the town below a sacrifice. A human sacrifice. Character B is that sacrifice. Character B is taken up to Character A's mansion, a top that lonely hill. They have to impress Character A... or lose their life.

Flipped Up

Character A is either a stalker or a serial killer. They choose Character B as their next victim. The only problem is, Character B has a few secrets of their own.

Asylum

Basically we go all American Horror Story on this thing and make a horrible asylum where shit goes down. Potential group RP if enough people are interested.

Killer Club

In a world where companies own nuclear codes, nothing is forbidden; everything is allowed. And this club of serial killers, stalkers, hit men, and other terrible people is a happening place for debauchery. (Potentially a group RP)

Pairings

Serial killer x Serial Killer***

Serial Killer x Victim***

Serial Killer x Normal Person

Serial Killer x Detective

Stalker x Victim***

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Vampire x Victim

Vampire x Their "Child"

Demon x The Possessed

Demon x Demon Hunter

Teacher x Student

Abuser x Abused

Nurse x Patient

If you have any taboo plots or pairings you want to do, PM me.

Also if anyone here wants to do an Outlast RP, PM me

Your Teddy Bear plot sounds interesting. I would love to roleplay with you, can you please send me a PM. (:

I'd you'd be interested in starting up a second RP with me, I'm super interested in a few of these.

No pressure, totally cool if you don't want to :)

If we could do the reconciliation one, that would be fun. I assume I would be the serial killer. 

Hey there ~~~ 

If you are still looking for someone to role-play with I'd like to do the teddy bear plot line with you :)

if the plot you no longer looking for these pairing seem interesting :)

Teacher x Student

Abuser x Abused

Nurse x Patient

Taboo ain't an issue for me either if you wish :'3

I would love Serial killer x Victim or maybe Stalker x Victim! Pm is you're still searching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back