• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [horror] Adrift // Accepting 5/10

Loralyda

Purrmeow~

• Cgmvfp8.png
    Cgmvfp8.png
    E2Z12aT.png

Sick of the daily drag of life you've decided to participate in a contest to win a four week trip on a luxury yacht and luck would have it, you're one of the fortunate people to have been selected!

Now, having packed your bags, called in sick,- or actually managed to get time off on such short notice,- you are about to enjoy some well-earned time off scouring oceans and tropical islands. The warm, salty sea breeze calls out to you and as you step on deck along with the other lucky bastards who made the cut, you get the feeling it's going to be a fun, relaxing and carefree trip.

However, the deep dark depths hold many secrets and if you're quiet, when the water surface is flat and serene, you can hear the silent cries of the souls that have been swallowed by the waves.

So, when the crew disappears without a trace, one early, misty morning, leaving you and your new found friends,- or enemies,- to your own devices, will you survive?

And when the forlorn ghosts of the sea notice your presence, when the mist banks roll in at night, hiding lost vessels and dangerous beings, will you be able to brave whatever horrors the uncharted waters hold?

Coded by Loralyda, assisted by Crucially.
    W56NBM7.png
    mdCJrIZ.png

LINKS

WARNINGS
    AGE 18+
    VIOLENCE
    MILD GORE
    POSSIBLE DEATH
    STRONG LANGUAGE

Last edited:
low fidelity low fidelity stonecoldlife stonecoldlife Zenna Zenna Xia Xia cybercrypt cybercrypt
Thank you all for your interest, I've finally managed to crack the code! I mean finish the setup. Although it did actually break on me a couple times...
But never mind that, what I wanted to say was that I got an
OOC Thread up and you're all cordially invited to join me there, if you wish to.
I'm still working on a bit of information and I will have a character thread up shortly as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back