• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Horizon: Zero Dawn

Proficiently Awkward

Professional Cynic
I've been whittling the morning away, thinking about Horizon: Zero Dawn and thought I may as well toss out an interest check to see if anyone would be...well. Interested. Below is a short list of exactly what I'd be looking for, as far as a partner goes - I enjoy finding like-minded, compatible folks to generate plot with.

* Original character concepts ONLY.
* Detailed, literate RP. (My posts generally range from 500-1,500 words)
* Plot building. Lots!
* Doubling.
* Patience - I work full time and adult real hard. But I do my best to generate posts in a timely manner.
* 18+ and/or a writing sample. I'll offer you a sample, as well.
* Any and all pairings. I typically play male main characters, but I'm not severely attached to that role. Whatever works in the RP/with my potential partner.

Thanks for looking. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in coming up with something.

Hello, I'm new to this site, but I'm an experienced role-player. I think I could keep up with you! :)
Horizon: Zero Dawn is my current obsession! Have you started your New Game+? I'm playing through on Ultra Hard right now and to say it's been frustrating is an understatement! Haha!
What sort of plot are you looking for?
*SPOILER AHEAD*

I'd love to do something with the machine that Sylens tries to wake at the end. That thing was massive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back