• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hope of a Nation Interest Check

Shog

The Infinite Being
The kingdom of Thura has constantly been in conflict with the neighboring nation of Ragor. Everyone knew it would all boil over eventually, but none suspected how devastating the first blow would be. Ragor had been working on new technology beyond anything previously conceived. While Thura is bolstering their defenses and desperately attempting to push back the Ragor onslaught, people are losing hope. That's where you step in. You have a special skill that can be instrumental in winning the war and as such have been called upon by the king himself. Time is running short and the people of Thura desperately need your help.

There is one major requirement for this RP. See that box in my signature? Clicking on it will take you to on online "test" and will give you a result. Your character will be based around the "class" it gives you. Just to make myself clear, I WILL NOT accept a character if I learn that had the test result forced upon it (i.e. you took the test over and over again to fit the character you had in mind). Admittedly I've had my class for well over a year now, but I only want people who are willing to try this. Of course that doesn't mean you can't have a certain type of character in mind and take the test according to the actions you believe your character would take. You also do not need to place your result in your signature if you do not desire.
Next is the setting. I'm going to try and leave this fairly nondescript, but overall civilization is on the brink of a steam punk era. Thura has things like clock towers, but is still has a typical medieval feel (uses swords, bows and arrows, etc.). Ragor has catalyzed the steam punk revolution and is the only nation with functional guns. Your character will be from Thura and, as such, will not have had access to a gun before the start of the RP but they can collect one later. Just bear in mind that i will step in if they act like a natural marksman with it. Both sides have magic, but it is hereditary. The ability to use magic can only be passed down from generation to generation. The types of magic can be particularly strong in certain families so some (like myself) are enchanters or beast masters, but others (like sorcerer and wizard) are more generalized. Magic has a far stronger presence in Thura.
I'm sure there's a bunch I forgot to mention, so please feel free to ask questions and all new ideas are welcome.

Shog Shog I just stopped by to let you know that I cannot click on your signature. You should include a link below the image or something.

Peace.

Shog Shog I just stopped by to let you know that I cannot click on your signature. You should include a link below the image or something.

Peace.
Thank you. It's been a while since I've messed with it, so I'm guessing the link got messed up during some updates or something. I will fix that immediately.

I'm moving into the dorms tomorrow, but I'll try to get a CS up sometime over the weekend. Thank you all for the interest.

This could be neat

Huh, y'know I've taken this test multiple times in the past but I think this is the first class I've gotten for a second time

19.jpg

%5BCENTER%5D%5BURL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

The images don't seem to work for me. Could someone help me please, haha :,)

Last edited:
personality.htm

The images don't seem to work for me. Could someone help me please, haha :,)
Once you reach the results screen, copy all of the code from the first box (the one that starts and ends with the center code). Pasting that should get you your results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back