• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Honor Among Thieves | An Elder Scrolls Search

Graverobber141

[Insert Clever Line Here]

7cd11ebb07d1e15e57204ba7f055a611.jpg

Oh, no, another Skyrim port! I'm just waiting for the mobile version at this point.

Anyways, Hi. I'm Grave.

I've been craving to play my dirty thief--I mean, acquirer of questionable objects of questionable origins. Totally a legitimate businessman. I've been clocking in some hours into Skyrim once more, and I never tire of the Thieves Guild. Riften is by far my favorite city in layout, design, and political dynamics.

So, some laundry to get out of the way before moving on to the good stuff. A bit about me as a writer, and what I'm looking for in return:

• DETAIL: First and foremost, I love detail in a post. My average post probably sits anywhere around 300-500 words, but I’ve been known to go around 1000+, depending on the scene and how many characters are involved. I’m not going to say I want someone who matches my length, as I firmly believe quality is greater than quantity, but I would prefer to write with someone who loves taking their time with a post and pouring thought into it.
    • I’ll provide a sample of my writing, so you can see if our styles match, and I would appreciate if you did the same.
  • CHARACTERS AND WORLD-BUILDING: What’s that saying? Every story has already been told, but it’s the characters that make each one unique. I’m into character-driven roleplays. I love writing with complex, deep, individual characters, and development is a must for me in a roleplay. While I mainly play male main characters, I will play a small zoo of NPCs of both genders from a variety of backgrounds and give them just as much thought. I love a world that seems alive within a roleplay and will do all I can to make that the case for ours.
    • I also enjoy world-building. If we want to make our own setting together, I will spend an extraordinary amount of time coming up with lore. It’s something I enjoy doing. However, I’m not against playing in pre-established worlds: either fandoms, mine, or yours.
  • ROMANCE: I enjoy romance and relationships between characters, yet it’s something that must develop naturally, and I will never force it. As stated above, I usually roleplay as male characters, and what gender I’m willing to play against will be determined by the orientation of the character I’m writing.
  • COMMUNICATION: I’m perfectly fine with, even enjoy, OOC chatter. Also, as with all human interactions, I believe communication is needed for smooth sailing. Not having fun? Did something make you uncomfortable? Did you not understand something in my post, or did I accidentally misunderstand yours? Got an interesting idea to add to the story? Let me know! I’ll always more than willing to work things out.
  • ACTIVITY: To be honest, my activity can be sporadic. I can promise around two posts a week but will try for more. Anything less than a post a week, I tend to lose interest. I understand that real life comes first, and if you need to take a break, let me know. I’ll do the same for you.

• The Gray Wolf

24ce9db89c4d01fb9ef71bb7ffb46d35.jpg

Name: Skoll
    Race: Nord
    Occupation: Master Thief of the Thieves Guild. Former Companion and Traveling Mercenary
    Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 6'3"
    Build: Athletic/Lean Muscle
    Eye Color: Pale Blue
    Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Family Relationships:
    -Fenris: Elder Brother (Alive, current Harbringer of the Companions)
    -Hati: Younger Sister (Deceased)

Born in the city of Whiterun, Skoll was raised as a Companion alongside his two siblings. He left to seek his fortune elsewhere, and eventually found himself within the Thieves Guild. Now, years later, he has become known as The Gray Wolf, a play on the name of the legendary former leader of the organization: a mantle he now is a footstep away from bearing. With cleverness and a silver tongue, Skoll is once more making the Guild a force to be feared, tactfully bringing Riften under his hidden control by offering his friends silver, and his enemies steel.

Notes About the Character:
    • Is opened to both MxF and MxM relationships. While Skoll is a natural flirt, meaningful romance will most likely be a slowburn.
    • Being a former Companion, I usually write Skoll as a werewolf. However, if my partner prefers that element not to be included, I'm perfectly fine with scratching it out.
    • The character can be tweaked to be written anywhere in Tamriel; the roleplay does not have to take place in Skyrim.
    • The character has more backstory that I'd prefer to reveal through natural interaction during the roleplay, but can be provided upon request.

If interested, please shot me a PM! Thanks for your time.

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Graverobber

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back