• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck. Enough said.

I have had four days to do two things, a page with poetry about Maximilien Robespierre and a simple explanation of an experiment.

Just started the poetry, my printer is finicky, and my 2nd piece of homework that I haven't looked at and need to do research for must be typed in a specific format.

I'M SO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONED.

SHIT, three RPs I am set to join have started and I'm too busy to finish my nearly complete forms! CURSES!!!

I have this big chemistry packet that I sort of .. have not even looked at and some workbook pages for French and like fifteen pages of music theory that were assigned over a week ago .. all due tomorrow ... UUUUGH at least I finished most of the theory pages though. :P That stuff's easy, though, because I learned all that, like, years ago.

And wait .. poetry about Robespierre? POETRY about MAXIMILIEN ROBESPIERRE. You can't be serious.

shiIIIIIIT, I HAVE A PROJECT! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Opallies said:
And wait .. poetry about Robespierre? POETRY about MAXIMILIEN ROBESPIERRE. You can't be serious.
Student teacher in history.

FUCK this guy, just FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He's also a campus supervisor...

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THIS

[QUOTE="The Doorman]No, I comprehend, but time and time again I have noticed your need for explanation.

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by that?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]SHIT, three RPs I am set to join have started and I'm too busy to finish my nearly complete forms! CURSES!!!

[/QUOTE]
CURSES, FOILED AGAIN!

BY SCHUUUUUUUEL.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Precisely.

[/QUOTE]
Ahaha, you're confusing.

Opallies said:
SCHOOL. RUINS EVERYTHING.
[QUOTE="The Doorman]
DAMN YOU, SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

[/QUOTE]
So true.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Opallies said:
Oh my gosh. Lol
Looks like you're having a rough time there. c.c
KEEL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Hussie does patrons by birth date, right?
I had a friend who said otherwise...

[/QUOTE]
You dont even want to know

Patrons are actually rather simple

they're a math formula

Your birth date added up, eg

3/11

3+1+1 = 5

Your patron is Nepeta

Last edited by a moderator:
That is mote stupid than anything I've seen. I love homestuck, but THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS IN ANYTHING ELSE! The 12 trolls are based off of ancient astrology. Which correlated with the ancient religion system, with twenty gods being for different things. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKED! You wanna know my patron Greek god? Hasphestus. Because I picked him. Look up Patron in the dictionary.

: I

Okay

Well

That was rude

But patron

a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, cause, or activity.

a customer, especially a regular one, of a store, restaurant, or theater.

(in ancient Rome) a patrician in relation to a client.

a person or institution with the right to grant a benefice to a member of the clergy.

You didn't need to call me stupid : (

Ooh! Hephaestus is cool. I dunno who my patron Greek god would be. I loove the Percy Jackson books. Maybe mine would be .. Apollo? Artemis? I dunno. I love those two twins though.

Meh, Hussie could have done better, but personally I don't think it was that bad.

Any way it works, my sympathy resides with Eridan, and my birthday with Gamzee, and I will always consider those two the closest to myself.

End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back