• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck 1x1?

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name's Noivian, but you can call me Noi or Noiv or Noivi or Nova if Noivian is too hard to pronounce. I'm 23, female. I'm not gonna bother making this thread pretty because I'm lazy, but I've got a craving and it cannot be ignored.

I want to do a Homestuck rp, but only using OC's. They can be human, or trolls, or some other species we come up with, but the main point is that they're playing Sburb (or Sgrub whichever) and starting their own session. I've seen and done this formula a lot in group settings, but it never really works out. Either people leave/stop posting, or the GM leaves. So hopefully with just me and you, we can make it work and hopefully get to end game content. I'd prefer if both of us play at least two characters for a four player session, but I can also be convinced to do a two player session. I'm also down to do a mixed species session, with both trolls and humans playing in one session.

Some things I can provide:
- Detailed, quality posts
- Post length matching, or close to it
- Active participation in world building, plotting, and character creation
- Art, if I really like the rp

Some things I expect of you:
- Drop a note if you're bored or want to drop the rp, don't ghost
- Quality posts, more than just "He went here and did this."
- Active participation in world building, plotting, and character creation.

Places I will RP, in order of preference:
- PM's
- Thread
- Discord

Finally, some mentions of the buddies I made around the Homestuck community on this website who might be interested.
Squad141 Squad141 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Orikanyo Orikanyo Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut

Thank you.

as long as you keep going I will, got an idea?

as long as you keep going I will, got an idea?

Not particularly, but that'd be the magic of planning! We could talk in DM's but generally I was hoping there'd be some kind of anomaly, either some outside force or a glitch in the system... or it could just be normal. Sometimes your greatest challenge comes from inner demons.

Not particularly, but that'd be the magic of planning! We could talk in DM's but generally I was hoping there'd be some kind of anomaly, either some outside force or a glitch in the system... or it could just be normal. Sometimes your greatest challenge comes from inner demons.
sure hit me up in pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back